Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Transfer from PAYASYOUGo to Pay Monthly

AH6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had a pay as you go number which I wanted to transfer to my pay monthly esim purchased on 22nd July 2024. But just after requesting the transfer my original sim was disabled but number was not transferred. Everytime I contact MyO2 support they give me another 4 hours window and keep on extending. No one seems to be able to help me. 

I do not know how this could be resolved as I dont have the original number for over 32 hours now. I have never experienced such a poor customer service. Can anyone assist. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7824 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

Sorry, we are all customers here and we have no access to accounts.

Your story is not unique, sorry to say, and you will just have to keep pestering them

Try the Social Media Team: Links in guide

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

iv_ed
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am experiencing the same problem. Wondering if your number ended up being transferred and if you have any advice apart from daily calls and chats to chase customer service?

Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23949 Posts
  • 1045 Topics
  • 3770 Solutions

@AH6@iv_ed O2's system of disconnecting existing sims immediately on request of a new sim is probably one of the stupidest policies they've ever implemented. It's caused more inconvenience than anything I know of late. I've yet to understand why they do it. You either have to persevere with customer service on the phone, or if you can, call into an O2 store and bring photo ID with you. They may be able to help faster than trying over the phone, as most of O2's phone reps seem to be totally incompetent these days.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4