Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service for over 3 weeks after switching to Esim

Scott94
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I pressed change to Esim from physical sim over 3 weeks ago now and my order is still stuck on "processing". So I have had no service since the 10th September. I've contacted O2 by landline and messaged them through the MyO2 app and they tell me to wait as the order is stuck in processing but it still hasn't been resolved. They have said they can't cancel or give me a pac code. Is there anything else I can do? I'm losing hope now 😞

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149468 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

make a complaint ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 9

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24000 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

@Scott94 Your issue seems to be a common occurrence of late.

You can try reaching O2 via social media:
Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB), Twitter (now X) (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW), or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 9

Scott94
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Tried that, I sent an Email to them and they replied with "We lost your complaint email"

Message 4 of 9

Scott94
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I guess waiting is all I can do from what I've read 😞

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 149468 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@Scott94 wrote:

Tried that, I sent an Email to them and they replied with "We lost your complaint email"

Can't have lost it if they replied to it???

Ombudsman is the next step.

Customer Complaints Code

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 9

Scott94
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That was my thought, so I replied with the original Email and heard nothing back. I have gone to the Ombudsman now, just waiting for a reply. I was hoping O2 would resolve this before having to go there. You'd think a quick press on their system would be able to sort this. 

Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 149468 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

You'd think so, but nothing is easy these days @Scott94 

Message 8 of 9

Scott94
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That's true unfortunately:(

Message 9 of 9