Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Kana Ref : 1338532279

I have filled in a migrate my phone number request form and been asked to setup a chat to resolve.

Resolved! My 02 app

I have just recently brought my son a phone he is 16, on his phone on the app he set it up using his own email not realising he needs to do it under my email etc how do we change it on the app, I have tried customer services but no one could help

Sarah271 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my number

Hi. I just joined o2 this week. I have yet to put in my new sim but I wanted to keep my old number but apparently I can’t do this. How do I sort this?

Roisin2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gave PAC when I ordered SIM online, will they automatically port when I activate the SIM?

Ordered it nearly a week ago, activated it (or put it into the phone) today. I've been given a temporary number but do I have to do anything if I want my old number? I've already given the PAC (from another provider) to them when ordering the sim.

Jigsawe24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

What is 02s account number and sort code to make bill payment ? if anyone knows as I lost my card and awaiting a new one

Kev9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

I got my new phone yesterday set it all up fine but had no signal all day can’t make calls or send normal text messages and can’t use my 4G

Lucy15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! esim for Apple Watch

I purchased a new Apple 7 watch for Xmas and looking at my latest o2 bill shows I have 2 active data plans, I only have one watch so why have I got 2 plans?

Lyn4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of purchase

How do I get a proof of purchase please

Mark39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos