Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text problem

Dear [O2 Customer Service], I am writing to express my extreme disappointment with the service I have received over the past four weeks regarding an ongoing issue with my text messaging service. Despite numerous attempts to rectify the situation, I h...

Andrei49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal issues

I’ve been with O2 for about 3 years now. When I got my first phone from them it was amazing, signal was fantastic had no drop outs and could even take a phone call sitting on my couch (which was out of the question with EE). since upgrading to an iPh...

Vicksmad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

I have Galaxy S9, and have transferred everything to my new Galaxy A34 5G. I think they both use Nano sim and Galaxy A34 5G has come sim free. I am not sure how to proceed. Could I just take the sim from S9 and insert it to A34? Will that work or do ...

new passwords not working

Hi. Im quite frustrated as i've been trying to get in contact for 6 weeks now with no response. Everytime I try and log into my o2 account to see why the bill is higher it says password incorrect. Five times now it has asked me to reset my password, ...

megan2310 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text problem

Dear [O2 Customer Service], I am writing to express my extreme disappointment with the service I have received over the past four weeks regarding an ongoing issue with my text messaging service. Despite numerous attempts to rectify the situation, I h...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have a huge problem

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

data roaming bolt on

from this o2.co.uk website: "The Bolt Ons last for over 30 days. The Bolt Ons last for over 30 days, so you don’t need to use all your data in a day or a week"30 days and a second is over 30 days. So is a million years. I need to know if there is a t...

Resolved! Phone has no sim restrictions yet won’t recognise my sim.

I bought an iPhone 14 privately on eBay with no sim restrictions and yet it won’t recognise any sim. Apple have confirmed iPhone is working as it should. It seems that it may be carrier locked but I can’t get in touch with the seller to see what carr...

Ekmg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal in new area

Hi, I've moved to a new area and have no signal. My partner has signal and he's recently moved to O2. I've checked network tracker - no alerts, I've reset my network setting - no change. Correct me if I'm wrong but he has an iphone, and I don't, so I...

AnnaF192 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texting Canada

When I try text my son in Canada the text is not sent. How can I send the text ?