Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network for 3 days

KellyA80
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good morning, I have had no network (mobile data) for days now due to the mast nearest to me having issues.  I checked this on your site.  The only time I can send / receive messages is if I find wifi which I don't have access to in work.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12575 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

If you have already been through the steps on the guides:

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? and

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

Then there is not much more to add @KellyA80 except make sure you use the My Network app to keep reporting it, and ask anyone else on o2 to do the same - the more reports o2 see the more urgently they will attend to the issues...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12575 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

If you have already been through the steps on the guides:

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? and

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

Then there is not much more to add @KellyA80 except make sure you use the My Network app to keep reporting it, and ask anyone else on o2 to do the same - the more reports o2 see the more urgently they will attend to the issues...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

KellyA80
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there

Turns out there was an issue with the phone mast which has finally been fixed by the engineer so back online now.

Thanks

Kelly

Message 3 of 3