Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data - 3G or 4G

Tx
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I have had no 3G or 4G working data all day. Have followed all steps of turning phone off/on, resetting network settings etc and no luck. my wifi is also currently down so I have been relying on my mobile data which should be working. I called O2 and the lady told me their were issues in my area which is not true as nothing comes up when I check. Nobody else seems to be having this issue and I don’t understand what is wrong, but I need mobile data to be able to work. I am getting incredibly frustrated considering all I was told was that there is going to be planned work taking place in a couple of days time so I may lose internet again. I keep getting cut off the phone and I can’t get through to online help. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123021 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

Hi @Tx 

There are many masts affected by the recent storms. O2 are probably late updating. Use these guides and see if they help Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? and Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123021 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

Hi @Tx 

There are many masts affected by the recent storms. O2 are probably late updating. Use these guides and see if they help Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? and Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2