cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch data plan not activating after 1 Week and multiple repairings or resets.

MoreThanAJedi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

just like many others, 

My apple watch data plan does not seem to be activating, it's been over a week now.

can the support heroes for this issue @O2Ellie or @O2Sarah- help out here? 

Thanks

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36539 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

It's @O2Jonathan on this afternoon, @MoreThanAJedi  - tagged him.

Message 2 of 10

MoreThanAJedi
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks @pgn 

Message 3 of 10

pgn
  • 36539 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

@MoreThanAJedi In case Jonathan did not get to you, @O2Emma is on until 9pm. Hopefully.

Message 4 of 10

MoreThanAJedi
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Unfortunately not

but if no one’s on over the weekend we can hope for a weekday resolution

Message 5 of 10

MoreThanAJedi
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@pgn are you able to help escalate this to someone who can help? O2 support on the phone have been useless for the last 3 weeks and they cant seem to connect me to the right team to solve this. ##Thanks for your help

Message 6 of 10

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6807 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

Regretfully they have removed all the advisors from the forum so we are unable to tag or escalate anymore 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Support-advisor-update/m-p/1634920#M40122

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 7 of 10

pgn
  • 36539 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

@MoreThanAJedi wrote:

@pgn are you able to help escalate this to someone who can help? O2 support on the phone have been useless for the last 3 weeks and they cant seem to connect me to the right team to solve this. ##Thanks for your help

Sorry, @MoreThanAJedi - the Forum Advisors have been assigned to other duties for the time being, so all I can suggest is to escalate to the O2 Social Media Team at the links just below this post, via one of the three routes shown, and to keep asking periodically for a status - it does work, but can take a few days, as I experienced recently for a billing issue: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Web-Top-Up-not-recognising-a-valid-O2-P...

Another suggestion is to keep calling CS, but call at around 08:10 UK time until you get hold of an advisor who engages with you.

Here on the Forum, we are customers, like yourself - admittedly, one without an iWatch in my case 😉

Good luck!

Message 8 of 10

MoreThanAJedi
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ah well, appreciate the help will try your routes talking into the ether and see if anything sticks!

cheers

Message 9 of 10

MoreThanAJedi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

little update here, even after many more calls and chats to o2 support, no one can figure it out or fix the issue, its been over a month now. They've told me to go to an O2 store to get my watch cellular connection sorted. fingers crossed that works, but also surprising that this is not more easily resolved.

Message 10 of 10