Did you mean: 

Apple Watch data plan error code 14

John39
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hello

I’ve purchased an Apple Watch s7 from John Lewis and added a data plan to my sim only contract.

I followed the instructions on:

How do I buy an Airtime Plan on an Apple Watch that I already have?

Now, I see the data plan in MyO2, but I get this error when opening the data plan settings on my phone:

Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if the problem continues call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference code 14

Customer services could not resolve the issue.

•iData is enabled

•WiFi calling is ON

Looks like a common issue with devices not purchased from O2. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Message 1 of 310
309 REPLIES 309

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @jackiet2022 I will send you a private message to look into this for you.

signature
Message 111 of 310

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124238 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Thanks so much @O2Emma x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 112 of 310

jackiet2022
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Emma

Thank you so much.  You have achieved in getting the apple watch data plan up and running in an hour, for which I have had an ongoing ticket with the O2 CRT team since October 12th.  It is incredible that you have sorted this so quickly and efficiently via a forum rather than my previous experience of the customer service, customer complaints and CRT team.........ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT........

Message 113 of 310

Cleoriff
  • 124238 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@jackiet2022 wrote:

Hi Emma

Thank you so much.  You have achieved in getting the apple watch data plan up and running in an hour, for which I have had an ongoing ticket with the O2 CRT team since October 12th.  It is incredible that you have sorted this so quickly and efficiently via a forum rather than my previous experience of the customer service, customer complaints and CRT team.........ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT........

@jackiet2022Thanks for your lovely post. I'll tag @O2Emma and she can see it tomorrow evening when back on duty.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 114 of 310

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

Good news. Now tell customer service so they can help the countless others with the same issue.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 115 of 310

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12367 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

Can we get some recognition for Emma @Martin-O2 @RafaC @Breanna who is doing a sterling job, and get her to write a "how to" guide for customer services on how to fix this issue?!?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 116 of 310

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

@O2Emma has been indispensable here for sure. Fantastic job with these. 

I think that's a great idea @gmarkj.

Message 117 of 310

SirJackson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 Emma sorted my issue in a jiffy! And considering I had talked to 5!!! Different customer service teams via o2 support. Took Emma all of what 20 minutes!

my error has gone and works fine! However a one for the gurus.

when I go out for a run or work now without my phone my watch simply keeps disconnecting from the cellular plan, and my partner tried ringing and just goes to answer phone, iMessages won’t send any ideas? Never had this problem with a cellular watch from o2 😬

Message 118 of 310

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Cleoriff @SirJackson @Breanna @jackiet2022  you are all most welcome I am known as the apple watch queen in the office lol .

signature
Message 119 of 310

Cleoriff
  • 124238 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@O2Emma wrote:

Hi @Cleoriff @SirJackson @Breanna @jackiet2022  you are all most welcome I am known as the apple watch queen in the office lol .

Not surprised @O2Emma 😉

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 120 of 310