Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Code 106

Robins
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Trying to add mobile data to my Apple watch from the iphone watch app and I get the error below - code 106.

Sales have a set up SIM on my account but I can’t link it to my watch. I see others have had this issue. Is there a known fix?

“Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if the problem continues call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference code 106”

Already has taken 3 hours on the phone to O2 to get to this stage, at one point I was passed on to Apple! Seems a hard process so hope it is worth it. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 37353 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1701 Solutions

@Summer_1204 wrote:

I am also encountering this problem, have also ported from Tesco recently and having the code 106 can anyone help please! Really need to be using my watch as soon as possible. Have already been on the phone to tech and customer service and had e-sim re-activated but no luck

Some have reported success after visiting an O2 shop with phone, watch, photo-id and a smidgen of luck with the tech staff in the shop spotting the watch number had not been paired with the phone in the settings on the O2 side, @Summer_1204 - failing that, persist with O2 on 202 or via Social Media as described in the link just below. Good luck!

Message 41 of 43

Aleena-1
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Robin, what did you have to do? I was with O2 and watch was working fine but moved to 3 network to have a better signal where I live and watch was not able to pair with the 3 network. Moved back to O2 and mow getting the 106 error code.

Message 42 of 43

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 37353 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1701 Solutions

@Aleena-1 wrote:

Hi Robin, what did you have to do? I was with O2 and watch was working fine but moved to 3 network to have a better signal where I live and watch was not able to pair with the 3 network. Moved back to O2 and mow getting the 106 error code.

Some have reported success after visiting an O2 shop with phone, watch, photo-id and a smidgen of luck with the tech staff in the shop spotting the watch number had not been paired with the phone in the settings on the O2 side, @Aleena-1  - failing that, persist with O2 on 202 or via Social Media as described in the link just below. Good luck!

Message 43 of 43