Reviews
Read and leave reviews.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blog Articles

Try the Tech Sony Xperia Z

I too have been given the Sony Xperia z to review and when i first took it out of the package my immediate thought was on the size of it, its big, much bigger than the iphone i currently use so i coul...

11 Comments

Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 review

My Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Review Talk Time Up to 11 hours Standby Time Up to 285 hours (with Ultra Power Saving mode) Dimensions 128.9 x 65.8 x 9.1 mm Weight 121 grams Screen Size 4.3 inches Internal Ph...

8 Comments

My new Note 4

Hi allI got my new note 4 yesterday so thought I would do a new phone unboxing / setup post. The unboxing part was pretty straight forward. Phone, fast charger, headphones and instructions. The only t...

11 Comments

Moto X My Review

Well hello everyone, this is my Moto X review. When i recieved the phone i was really shocked in the weight of the phone. as i have got a Samsung Galaxy S4. When i first turned on the phone it turned ...

7 Comments

Sony Z1 Review

Sony Z1 Review User friendly Specs Weight 169 grams Dimensions 144.4 x 73.9 x 8.5 mm Camera 20.7 megapixel camera with Sony Exmor RS® for mobile image sensor Display 5.0 inch Full HD TRILUMINOS™ Displ...

12 Comments

Amazon Fire Phone 'Try The Tech' Review.

Device name : Amazon Fire Phone. By : BandofBrothers. I would like to start this ‘Try The Tech’ Review with a massive Thank you to @Toby , @Anonymous and @Marjo our O2 Community Site Management, and 0...

3 Comments

Sony Xperia Z Ultra, So Far!

Here goes my first attempt at writing a review for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra. After unpacking, the first thing that baffled me was how to insert my Sim Card?And I didn’t realise how big it actually was!...

32 Comments

Try the Tech: Sony Xperia Ultra Z Review

I'm so sorry as I thought I posted this but i didn't I sent this phone back ages ago and wrote this while I had it so please exuse the errors. This was an amazing phone with one big let down which had...

4 Comments

Sony Xperia Z (Black) Review

Firstly I'd like to thank @Toby for giving me the opportunity for being selected on the Try The Tech Scheme. Although an older phone, but I thought I would take it to test and compare with other phone...

16 Comments

trialed the Nokia 1020

Having had several android phones as well as iphones windows phone was a complete mystery to me. Currently working in a phone store I was intrigued when this phone came out. Had a look through it and ...

8 Comments

Sony Experia Z1 review

Sony Xperia Z1 review Android Kitkat was available for the Z1 so this review is based on this OS. Upon meeting the Z1, I was impressed by the build quality, a chunky slab of glass and aluminium with a...

7 Comments

Moto X Try the Tech 2 week review

Having spent the best part of 2 weeks using the Moto X, here’s a more complete review to add to my first impressions post. Overall, I’ve been very impressed by the Moto X, and feel this device deserve...

12 Comments

HTC One Mini Review

HTC ONE MINI The look and design The size of the phone is great. I have a Samsung S4 mini and the HTC is only a little bigger than that, easy to handle with one hand, nice bright screen that can be ad...

11 Comments

Try The Tech Review: Blackberry Z30 by aldaweb

Firstly a thanks to @Toby and @Anonymous for making these devices available for us to try. Blackberry Z30 from a Z10 users perspective As a Z10 user day to day I thought I would try using Blackberry L...

22 Comments

Try The Tech REVIEW - NOKIA LUMIA 1020

Members Review - Try The Tech Nokia Lumia 1020 My Thoughts: Thank you @Toby and the team for giving me another opportunity to “Try The Tech”. Being a die-hard Android (Samsung) fan, giving me a Window...

18 Comments

Try The Tech: Samsung Galaxy Note Review

I was recently given the opportunity to try out the Samsung Galaxy Note (sorry I cannot remember the model of it - maybe @Toby knows). I haven't used a Samsung/Android product for a while so it was li...

24 Comments

Motorola Moto X - Try The Tech Review by BandofBrothers.

Motorola Moto X "Try The Tech" Review. The manufacturers specifications can be found here : http://www.motorola.co.uk/consumers/mobile-phones/Moto-X/moto-x-gb.html#specs-gb Motorola’s product Informat...

10 Comments

Galaxy Tab 3 16GB 4G Review by jonsie

First off I would like to thank @Toby and @Anonymous for giving us all the chance to borrow and review the latest that O2 have to offer in phone and tablet technology. Specs It comes with a 1.6GHz dua...

6 Comments

Moto X Review by MI5

The Moto X is a 4G Smartphone with a 4.7” screen weighing in at 130g. It has a 10mp camera and runs Android 4.2.2 supported by a Qualcomm MSM8960Pro Snapdragon processor, a Dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait CPU...

34 Comments

Blackberry Z30 - My Review

Members Review Phone Feedback by piperdog123 (aka Nick) of the Blackberry Z30 (a rarity on o2!!!) My Thoughts: About 4 years ago I had several Blackberry devices including the Blackberry Torch 2 (touc...

50 Comments

Review : Nokia Lumia 1020.

Nokia Lumia 1020 Windows Phone ‘person on the Street ’ Review. This is the first time in around 4 years that I have used a Nokia Mobile Phone due to losing confidence in how Nokia was evolving with it...

16 Comments

Sony Xperia Z1 Review by MI5

My Xperia Z1 Review. First off I’ll get the specs out the way: Weight 169 grams Dimensions 144.4 x 73.9 x 8.5 mm Camera 20.7 megapixel camera with Sony Exmor RS® for mobile image sensor Display 5.0 in...

6 Comments

Nokia 1020 - Review

Review of Nokia 1020 Apart from a brief sojourn with Windows Phone 7 via a custom ROM on my HTC HD2 this is the first Windows phone I’ve used since My HD2 running Windows Mobile 6.5 and it’s a bit of ...

8 Comments

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (N9005) - My Review

31st March 2014 Members Review Phone Feedback by piperdog123 (aka Nick) of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (N9005). My Thoughts: Having had Samsung handsets a number of times (my current is a Samsung Galaxy...

48 Comments

Tilt me baby one more time (or my Moto X review)

Ahem. I must first point out that there is a post on here that I was disappointed about the Moto X specs when it was first released. I was wrong, the Moto X is a benchmark phone to where Android shoul...

20 Comments

HTC One Mini - My user review.

HTC One Mini - My Review. For a second time I have been fortunate enough to be asked to review a mobile phone handset for O2, and this time round its the HTC One Mini Phone. My sincere thanks again to...

9 Comments

Samsung S4 Mini review pt2 (picture heavy)

Part 1 here To give a fair assessment for a weeks primary device use I reset the phone, swapped to my 4G O2 SIM and logged into my main Gmail account. This pulled in all my contacts, calendar and my a...

1 Comments