cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trialed the Nokia 1020

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having had several android phones as well as iphones windows phone was a complete mystery to me. Currently working in a phone store I was intrigued when this phone came out. Had a look through it and decided to take the plunge and very happy I did.
The lumia 1020 is an incredible device which lives up to the hype that surrounds it. The software is slick, its fast, straight forward and the camera is just WOW.
My only issues would be that windows 8 needs a few basic tweaks, a proper notification bar, a better way of sorting out multitasking and finally a bit more user of a drag and drop approach with Macs would be appreciated.
People that go on about the windows app store and the lack of apps have every right to go on about it BUT the android store once was very small and although has loads of apps, they are all filled with ads and dont seem to do much, as for the app store, if you want to pay for every app you want then go for it.
Long story short, if you are bored after using your iphone (cant take too long) or dont want millions of ways to do one thing on your phone (android) then go for this phone.

8 Comments