cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

returning phone

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi i got new galaxy note 4 but im not happy with the phone can i go to o2 store to return im happy to keep contract just wish to change phone to iphone 6 will the o2 do this or i need cancel contract and sing new on
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93189 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You can only return it instore if that is where you bought it from. If you got it directly from O2 then you have to follow the returns policy here within 14 days.

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/our-returns-and-repairs-policy#qs

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
  • 93189 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You can only return it instore if that is where you bought it from. If you got it directly from O2 then you have to follow the returns policy here within 14 days.

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/our-returns-and-repairs-policy#qs

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you are able to change your phone, remember to get your data bolt on changed to idata
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
It depends when you got your phone. You are able to return the device in the first 14 days only. After that you are stuck with it.

Note: If you got the Note 4 as an upgrade via Carphone Warehouse then we are advised there is no cooling off period (I think this is for instore orders only - not sure about online as this may be covered by Distance Selling Regulations
Message 4 of 7

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Generally they don't do downgrades in store. Just upgrades.
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous 

Like it was mentioned before O2 give you 14 days to make up ur mind but if it's a Refresh contract you only get one exchange, so be sure It's the Iphone you want as you wont be able to change it again.

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144222 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions
To answer the part about your contract - it will be completely cancelled and you will have to start a new one which will include another credit check.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7