Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Change of tariff.

I want to downgrade my tariff as I'm not using some of my allowance, however there is one one tariff option that is cheaper but the allowance is rubbish. I started the contact 15 months ago and still have 9 months left so I expected that I should be ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay off contract fee

Hi i was told that if i pay off my contract early i would have to pay an early termination fee which was £190 which seems crazy as it would only cost me around £120 to pay off contract in the first place. Is this termination fee correct as i thought ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail all of a sudden?

Hi,My wife has had an o2 contract for well over 10 years and never had voicemail on her phone and that suits her, she doesnt want it either.But tonight her phone rang then 2 mins later she got a text to say she had a voicemail message?How has this tu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please help: charges for data at random times

I have just been looking into my bills and I am shocked to see that every month I am charged around £15 for data uses wap.02.co.uk. they all seem to be at different times of the day every few days. I don't know why it is charging me or how it is happ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

calling charges

does anyone know what the calling charges are for receiving calls from france? and if you also know what the rates are for making calls to france.cheers

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free wifi at hotels and personal wireless routers

I have just had a text saying that I have spent at least £40 on data roaming. (I am in Spain)This is impossible as I ONLY connect via FREE hotel connections or my own wireless router. So there can be no charges.The reply I had from O2 when I queried ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web & text tariff

heya. i've just changed to blackberry web and text tariff and after sending a message it apparently charged me (?) 25p. anyone knows what's going on with that ?

Rudolphas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

UNACCEPTABLE BILL

I went away to the UAE two weeks ago, prior to my holiday I contacted O2 and asked about costs of calls, texts, internet and as I have a blackberry BBM. The man I spoke to told me that all this was free as I had 'international bundle' or something al...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using my phone abroad on a monthy contract

I have an iphone3gs on a monthly contract ( 2years) which allows me 500 texts, 120 minutes of calls and a small allowance for internet.I will be going to the Mediterranean shortly, on holiday, so I'm wondering how I can ensure that I can use it as th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New On and On tarrif against Unlimited

Ok, am I being dim here. I have an iPhone 4s and I pay £67 a month for unlimited calls, unlimited texts and 1gb of data on the "Unlimited" tarrif. The new On and On Tarrif gives customers unlimited calls, unlimited texts and 1gb of data for £36! WHAT...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos