cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 are a joke!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

was chatting to someone on monday on the touchscreen chat thing about my bill which i wanted to pay was told my balance was 0.00 i checked my o2 balance 0.00 3 days later phone has been cut off balance 88.87!!! wanna know how the balance wasnt there monday but there today!! when next bil aint due til the 16th!!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

They're not great - I waited 30 mins to get through to customer service only to be cut off. Not happy. Couldn't contact them through their website either. Not happy at all.

Message 2 of 14

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Worst joke I've heard:/

I don't suppose you got a copy of the conversation?

Is your bill due for paying or due to be published on the 16th? Generally the bill is produced 14 days before payment is due.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 14

heatherp6
  • 40 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received my bill online today, the phone only arrived yesterday, they want payment on the 22nd for a full month,even though I wont have had the phone for a month, plus I only took out a cheap contract of £21.50 a month, but theyre charging me nearly £23 !!!!! for this bill,

so Im not impressed at all either,

Message 4 of 14

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Your normally expected to pay a month up front. (Well I always have)

As for the extra £1.50 you'll have to call CS and see if they can remove it for you.

What phone did you get?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 5 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Your first bill is a month upfront plus a pro rata payment for the days you have started the contract upto your normal billing date so £23 first bill on a £21.50 contract is perfectly normal.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

live chat is useless, you are better off phoning cs on 202 from your pay monthly mobile

Message 7 of 14

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@heatherp6 wrote:

I received my bill online today, the phone only arrived yesterday, they want payment on the 22nd for a full month,even though I wont have had the phone for a month, plus I only took out a cheap contract of £21.50 a month, but theyre charging me nearly £23 !!!!! for this bill,

so Im not impressed at all either,

As MI5 posted your bill looks correct, this thread is about a totally different issue so it's best if you keep to your own, otherwise problems become impossible to follow.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVERY COME ACCROSS JOKE THE SECOND MY ACCOUNT CAN BE CANCELLED I WILL.

WARNING TO ANYONE WHO HASNT SIGNED UP YET DON'T YOU GET FOBBED OFF WITH BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH PEOPLE YOU CANT EVEN TALK TO ON THE PHONE.

Message 9 of 14

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23093 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

Now that you've had your rant, if you posted what the problem is, perhaps someone here in the forum can help you. We are all customers here, but there are some regulars who know a lot about the ins and outs of O2.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 10 of 14