cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

almost 5 months later and Voucher code for Galaxy buds 2 still has not been sent...

Andy223
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Back in nov/dec I purchased the samsung a54 which came with a promise of a voucher code for galaxy buds 2 ear buds for £1. 

I waited the standard 30 days after purchasing the phone. but nothing came through. I called O2 enquiring about the buds, and was told to wait 2 weeks and the voucher will be sent to me... 5 months later, I must have called about 7/8 times and have spent tens of hours on the phone, only to be told the same thing 'we'll contact you in two weeks'.

No-one, at all has contact me about this. Its false promise after false promise. Customer service representatives will say whatever they can to get me off the phone. No one can give me any further details other than 'we're having problems getting codes from samsung, please wait 2 weeks'. 

I have also issued several complaints, and have heard nothing back what so ever. I have not been given what was promised and this constant cycle of being ignored is just insulting. This is my first interaction with O2 and it has been a joke of a provider. 

Will someone reply back to this post? Or is it going to be ignored like all my other calls and emails? 

For those who can't be bothered to read paragraphs: 

• Bought phone contract with promise of galaxy bud 2 voucher code
  • not received code after almost 5 months 
  • called customer service 7/8 times 
  • each time im told is to "wait 2 weeks and we'll get back to you" and no one ever does
  • no response to complaints, i'm being completely ignored
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12253 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1141 Solutions

All we know about gifts is in the guide Guide: Gift with Purchase  

If your offer is not listed then you can only keep trying with customer services, or message Dave when he is back (after Easter) @Andy223 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

I'll tag @Dave-O2  but he won't be in until next Monday

I'm sure he will endeavour to resolve this for you

We just ask for a little patience until you  receive a private message from Dave

This will not be ignored I can assure you @Andy223 

Message 3 of 4

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 778 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Thanks @jonsie 

@Andy223 Please drop me a PM with your mobile number and i'll take a closer look 👍

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 4 of 4