cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking to leave o2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I'm coming to the end of my contract with o2, I'm wondering what happens after I pay out my contract?

I'd stay with o2 but iv seen a better deal with. A Different provider
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

contact o2 30 days before end of your contract to cancel it otherwise it becomes a 30 day rolling contract, they will provide you with your pac code if you wish

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144317 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Request your PAC from CS and use it on the new network. This will finalise your account and generate the final bill which you will receive about 15 days later.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

contact o2 30 days before end of your contract to cancel it otherwise it becomes a 30 day rolling contract, they will provide you with your pac code if you wish

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Or you could speak to retention to see if you can get a better deal than your on now !

Just saying.
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Or you could speak to retention to see if you can get a better deal than your on now !

Just saying.

Not likely as the policy now is everybody gets the same deals whether you are a new or existing customer, a fair deal policy, loyalty means nothing

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got it guys thanks, on o2 payg now phoned up o2
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

glad you are sorted

Message 7 of 7