cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 won't switch on...no phone so no banking/business etc...emergency..they send me a replace t

Anonymous
Not applicable

iphone 6 won't switch on....run a business....no proper help...am sent a very old phone, what am i supposed to do with it??? No help to get my phone replaced...on contract, this is not what I am paying for........really disapointed thus far.........terrible service when there is a problem.......

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Take it to Apple who will either replace it or repair it. Don't use o2 repairs as they don't have a good reputation
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You would have been better off going directly to Apple and yes I know your contract is with o2 but the support these days is hopeless!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If this was me I would be buying a very cheap phone to tide me over until I got the phone back presuming you haven't got one tucked away in a drawer. Running a business you really do need a backup phone. Hope you get your phone repaired and returned asap.

Message 4 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@AnonymousYou obviously have internet access to post here, so why are you unable to do any banking or conduct business? If you've sent your iPhone off to be repaired through O2, what they have provided you with will be the bare minimum. They aren't really required to provide any more than that. As already suggested, if you need a phone for banking and business, pick up an inexpensive one that will enable you to do that. Personally, if I had an iPhone I wouldn't take it anywhere for repair other than an Apple store. Unfortunately, O2's repair service reputation is less than stellar. Hope you get your issue resolved soon.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 5