Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disney plus

Stash
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have reedemed Disney plus and it is showing up as on o2 subsricption on my disney account but on my o2 account it still says i need to redeem but the link no longer works as it has already been linked with a disney plus account (This is my account.) 

Any advice on what to do so it does not affect my subscription in regarding to the payment being taken? 

Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 8

Stash
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

But i need them to charge, i was adding it as an extra not getting the 6 months free. 

Message 3 of 8

Andrew-A
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Stash I'm in the same boat as you... the same thing happened to me last wednesday and you can't even contact o2 because they are saying Disney+ issues are not a priority. I just want them to remove the extra off my account so i'm not charged for something I can't even use!

I got the Disney+ 7day free trail, which expires on the 2nd April because I thought this would have all been sorted out by then but it's really not looking like that is going to be the case.

Message 4 of 8

Stash
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Andrew-A This is the exact same as me, my free trial runs out as of tomorrow. I have gone into my Disney account and cancelled the payment set up for after the free trial and have just set it for o2 and am hoping it will take payment out so i can continue to keep using if not i will set up the disney via o2 once i can reach them again i think. 

Message 5 of 8

Andrew-A
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Stash It's so annoying. Are you saying that you've managed to set up your Disney+ to work through o2?

Message 6 of 8

Stash
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Andrew-A Kind of, on my disney account if you go into account details it says it is set up via an o2 subscription but on o2 it still says it has not been redeemed 😕 Trial runs out tomorrow, will see if it works after that 

Message 7 of 8

Andrew-A
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Stash Awwww man that is better than nothing... I'm sure you'll be completely fine. Wishing you the best of luck! 😉

Message 8 of 8