cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing tariff

Anonymous
Not applicable
I changed my 02 tariff on saturday from text and call to yourcountry. i recieved a reply that my tariff would be changed within 48hours but i still haven't recieved a confirmation text. Does anyone know how long it takes for the tariff change to take place.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
You get your free allowance on your next anniversary date. (provided you switched more than 48 hours before it).
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know I will have to wait until my next anniversary date for the free minutes but it hasn't worked because my international texts are still costing 20p instead of 10p per text and I've not recieved a text confirming that my tariff has been changed. I was just wondering whether it could take longer than 48hours or if my sim's faulty.
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
You won't get the texts until your tariff takes effect on your next anniversary date. Until then you have your Text and Call allowance.
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
i'm on my original tariff i hav to pay for every thing i want to change mine to free texts and web i'm not sure how to change it ppl say to call 2202 and i'm never sure which button to press it asks me stuff like do u wanna know more bout top ups and stuff i'm confused
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just phone O2 and ask them to change you over.
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
i still think 02 should have at least sent me a text confirming that my tariff is switched over and that i should get my free allowance on my next anniversary date. i know i've already got my free allowance for this month but surely at least the price plan should have changed...meaning the cost of texts and calls should now be equivalent to that of the international bolt on. how can i be certain that my tariff has in fact been changed?
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
i still think 02 should have at least sent me a text confirming that my tariff is switched over and that i should get my free allowance on my next anniversary date. i know i've already got my free allowance for this month but surely at least the price plan should have changed...meaning the cost of texts and calls should now be equivalent to that of the international bolt on. how can i be certain that my tariff has in fact been changed?

This is the first time you've mentioned the international bolt-on. So you've changed tariff and added the international bolt-on?

If its more than 48 hours since you added the bolt-on, then you need to phone O2 and tell them thet it hasn't started.

If you go to My O2 on O2 Active on your handset, it should show your tariff as "Due to Change"
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
No sorry that was my mistake. on this website it says....
"Top up £10 or more every month for:

Free calls to international landlines and mobiles, every month
Texts to anywhere in the world for 10p
Great standard rates on UK calls
No access codes or PINs - just dial and talk"

....so i'm assuming that my texts to anywhere in the world should cost 10p each instead of what i'm being charged at the moment - 20p regardless of my free allowance next month. Or will the 10p text messages come into effect from next month?
I'm confused :s maybe I should just use another network provider and avoid all the hassle. thanks for the help.
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
i would just like to add that i think 02 customer service is appalling!
Message 10 of 11