Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

can i get free wifi without smart phone

i am thinking about changing my tarif to simplicity and i want wifi and i have currently just brought a samsung genio qwerty can i get free wifi without a smartphone
Anonymous

Re: can i get free wifi without smart phone

Hi, I have the Samsung Jet (advertised as "smarter than a smartphone"!) but not a smartphone & I have 100 mins, unlimited texts, web(500mb) + free wifi for £15/month on Simplicity Pay & Go. Works fine. The Cloud is very quick, but difficult to access most BT Openzone hotspots. Hope this helps. G . Smiley Wink
Anonymous

yes thankyou i am changing mine to unlimited text 500mb for 10 pound a month
Anonymous

My Nexus won't work - Openzone assumes its from Vodafone and won't let me log in.
Topics: 297
Kudos: 1,856
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

if text and web see this support page only certain handsets get the wifi http://tinyurl.com/2dq9meh
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Anonymous

I've seen the list and the free wifi does not bother me. My Nexus is on EE 90% of the time as I want to use 3G as much as possible Smiley Very Happy
Anonymous

If you have a Blackberry can you access to free wifi (like at home or in McDonalds) if you don't have the O2 Blackberry bolt on? Thanks.