Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122924 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I've tried my o2 the only option is calling I only have my mobile so carnt ring out , thanks for the advice tho

You obviously have some internet connection as you have posted on here? I would go into MyO2 and pay via that route. Or borrow a friends phone to pay using the long number in the link given by @jonsie 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93230 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

Pay online via my O2 or use the landline number in the contact link at the foot of the page.

Better yet, set up a direct debit to stop future issues.

Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've tried my o2 the only option is calling I only have my mobile so carnt ring out , thanks for the advice tho
Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122924 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

You obviously have some internet connection as you have posted on here? I would go into MyO2 and pay via that route. Or borrow a friends phone to pay using the long number in the link given by @jonsie 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions
Or use a call box or neighbours phone.....
If you are feeling brave there is always the option of live chat wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was under the impression if outgoing calls were barred but you could receive inbound that if you tried to make a call it would divert you to the payment line.

How overdue is your bill @gemgem? I wonder if you have been completely disconnected? ??
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @gemgem I hope you find the advice useful. As you can see there are other alternatives to make your payment.

Do come back with any more questions

Great recommendations guys! Thanks!

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this is Aan old post but i found this as i had the same problem ,what i did was contact the online chat and they lifted my bar so i could pay the bill slight_smile

Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122924 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I know this is Aan old post but i found this as i had the same problem ,what i did was contact the online chat and they lifted my bar so i could pay the bill slight_smile

And that can work sometimes so worth a try. Normally though Live Chat are not recommended for this type of issue. If you are barred due to an account based problem or non payment of bill you really need to speak to Customer services to discuss options. Pleased live chat worked for you though @Anonymous  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9