Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing period

Mudgie1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have received a bill for a sim only account,I only did this 2 days ago and havent even received the sim card yet,I also have credit from being PAYG,does this sound right,I'll have credit aswell as monthly paying,this dosnt seem right, any ideas or am I wrong !!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If you are transferring your number the credit will also be transferred. If you call 202 once you get the sim and explain you have only just received the sim, they will adjust your bill for you. They will be able to see when the sim was activated as you will need to call them to activate.

Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Mudgie1 

Your bill is generated as soon as the contract is started. If you call customer service they will credit you for the days waiting for your sim to arrive.

Your credit from PAYG will be added to your account within 48 hours so the money taken by direct debit will take this amount into consideration.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Mudgie1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Many thanks much clearer now best wishes
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

No problem @Mudgie1 and welcome Welcome

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Mudgie1
  • 15 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you jonsie and MI5 for the warm welcome,happy New Year 2020
Message 7 of 7