Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! sim card

Just picked up new phone and sim card, put sim in, but it's showing under settings as unknown number

Rizzy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch contract

I'm on a 12 Month O2 Sim Only contract with 5GB data (doubled with Volt) plus umlimited texts and minutes costing £17.24 per monthCan I switch to the Sim only Rolling plan of 10GB data plus umlimited texts and minutes costing £10.00 per month and kee...

kiim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 09036946821

I've been charged £11.08 £5.54 each time for a phone call I never made. The phone call as I can see didn't even last one minute.I've read online that this number is a scamhttps://who-called.co.uk/Number/09036946508ive attached the link. What do i do ...

jf1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

S23 Ultra Preorder

Hi All, Just curious, the S23 Ultra has a preorder date for collection of 17th Feb... however, Samsung Direct and ID Mobile seem to be guaranteeing delivery on 14th Feb... just wondering if ID have any exclusive agreement with Samsung (doubt it as th...

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone charges

Why was I charged 5 lots of £5 totalling£25 it states o2 travel as reason.we were on holiday but we didn't purchase anything so why we're we charged these amounts

Burford by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disconnected before bill is even due

My bill isn't due for payment for another 2 days but O2 have disconnected my phone, including receiving calls and text messages!!! How can this be fair??

No longer able to download bills

Since O2 have changed the website, it seems impossible to download any bill other than the current one. And I can only view one previous bill. Since I need to download Nov 22 onwards for my accounts, this is a big problem. Anyone have any suggestions...

Sheelaah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone number

I have an issue with my O2 subscription, I have a pay monthly phone number subscription, but wasn’t able to pay my last bill. Because of that o2 has removed my phone number. I then can’t access my phone number anymore. I am currently abroad for 3 mon...

Salma3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime bill overdue but online payment not working

Hello, I'm trying to pay for my overdue airtime bill but the app and website says its being processed. I think it said that message for the past week so I tried calling 202 on my mobile but it keeps cutting me off. Same thing happens for 2729. Does a...

AamirM94 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does anyone else have theae preinstalled app from o2. Its weird

i have samsung galaxy s22ultra. On the settings of the phone when u press 'Connections' thsres 'Service provider' section and underneath written 'o2' . If u press on it it says o2 UK and Recomended apps. There are 5 apps-o2 app store- amazon shopping...

Aizek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos