Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Increase in bill

I've just had a text to say my next month's SIM only amount is nearly £3 more than usual, I haven't had any notification of this previously and although it's only £3 with all the other increases its another kick in the teeth . Can anyone explain why ...

22sandra by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contact

I would like to cancel my contract. I have had to buy two data bolt ons this month. I have barely used my phone without Wi-Fi and the data has run out again after a day. it’s ridiculous and frankly I think o2 is taking the *bleep*. I have been an o2 ...

Resolved! upgraded and gifts

Hi I recently upgraded and is it possible if I could redeem a gift and if so what gifts ?

Resolved! I want to know my order

Hello there,I want to know what includes in my recent order. My order id is MF520480652

Joel3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No mobile data roaming in Germany

I was in Germany at the weekend and tried to use my iPhone 13 but found that I had no roaming ie couldn’t check any websites and online apps. The phone is fairly new and I’ve not used it abroad before, but I think the settings are correct and roaming...

Resolved! end of my monthly payment

Hi As I moved abroad I would like to end my contract pay monthly and if it is possible to change to pay as you go keeping the same number. Thanks

Resolved! My device outstanding

Want to know how much outstanding on my device 

Ni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ridiculous billing

Hi my phone bill is £30 when it should b £13 could I let me no why please otherwise I will be leaving as I will not be paying that much when I should have a spend cap on my account aswell please