Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Contact

Do 02 have an email address, as live chat isn’t live and I can’t get through via phone.

Lukevbcfc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Ordered a upgrade on the 17th and says waiting for stock still. But when I look on o2 it says there in stock, but my upgrade still says awaiting stock. Thanks

Shaz72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited data plan

Just upgraded to an unlimited ‘everything’ plan (pay Monthly). I spend a lot of time in EU countries. Is the data use still unlimited whilst abroad (in eu)?

Fin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hey. So Im using vouchers and Ive got an offer to get 10GB data if i top up before 23rd this month. So I did today but if I try to use my data I still got 0 amount. And also I've topped up with 10£ but still my due date is 26 june not 21 july. Why is...

SaMmy123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim not working

Hi, so I have this sim for more than 4 years with you, I contacted o2 on phone before asking to stop me from being able to call different countries as I do not wish to pay extra for this service , but now if I am in a different country I can t use my...

Diana27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding another SIM

I would like to add another Pay monthly SIM (different phone number) to my account for my daughter to use in a phone she has been given. Is it as simple as going on and ordered a SIM card? I was worried this would replace my existing SIM

Eve2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade and billing

If I upgrade today and I receive my new phone tomorrow, when will my first bill be due?

Scam text?

Just received this text from “My 02 Alert” is it genuine?Your 'PAC' Authorisation code needs to be updated. To prevent the closure of your contract, please login and follow the required steps here

Glen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billings

Hiya I have paid my bill on the 2nd of june but it is saying that I still owe the amount from the 3rd of june

Zach2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deal

Hi, im due an upgrade and have seen there is a deal for the apple watch 5 series too. If im to take out an iphone 11 and the watch is there any better deals to be had?

Deal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos