Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Need to get a replacement sim

I have lost my sim and need to get a replacement sim for itsend it at my registered address thanks

MBAB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Querying bill

I have recently up graded my phone. Says next bill due is £84!! Why???Cannot log on to my02 - round and round for email/password, account not registered but can get an excessive bill!!!!!

Skanky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot call landlines from iPhone 7

I have an iPhone 7. When I try to call a landline (I've tried a handful of numbers), I can hear nothing (either ringing or after someone answers and speaks). mobiles seem ok. Using Airpod Pro's makes no difference.I've just upgraded to IOs 15.5 to se...

Resolved! Contract

Hi my phone is a bit worse for wear and need an upgrade or new phone .. I have 104 pounds left or wait till November when my contract is up. The problem is I don’t have the funds at the moment to clear my existing balance is there any other options ?...

Hux by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device plan

I want to pay off my device plan next month if i do can i cancel my contract as its getting difficult to pay it

L2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my lyca number into O2

Hi there! I'm using a lyca number and now i get a O2 sim card with a virgin media package. I want to know how can i use same lyca number on O2 network without changing number. If it's possible then guide me what's the procedure, thanks.

Hanan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moto G8 Plus - No Option for 2G Signal.

Just switched to O2 and I notice the 2G option is missing from my device.Any way to fix this as the 3G / 4G signal is only a few bars.where as 2G signal is full bars if i force the phone in developer settings to only use 2G I can get signal but it th...

3G%20voda[1].png
gibby99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G network not loading on Samsung S21

Hi, both my Samsung S21 5G and iPhone PRO 5G connect to 5G networks but do not load apps, games or Internet. At best I would say 4x slower than 4G. The Samsung does not allow me to turn 5G off on it's own. I miss messages and can't use Google maps to...

Resolved! Cancel tariff

ive taken out a iPhone 12 I took a tariff out by accident and I want to cancel it as the sim in no phone I have or in use it’s £20.10 a month I don’t even use it I want to keep paying for my phone as there £400+ left to pay I’ve been paying this for ...

Cmcm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos