Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

PAC Code

Hi Can anyone out there help me? I've just bought a phone via 02 and just tried calling them but understand my issue is not a priority, so I can't get through. I have got my PAC no from my previous provider and I believe I need to give this to O2, so...

FRER by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Network Shocking Service

Myself and my wife both get only 1 bar of signal sometimes of 4G or 3G, it’s terrible and I left EE to come back to O2, wish I never bothered.Can’t contact O2 on the phone about it as they won’t take service faults Over the phone now but I can upgrad...

jimmybee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

HUAWEI data box thing

Got a HUAWEI data box thing that I pay for monthly to use at my static caravan. Since lockdown I haven’t been able to go to it to retrieve the box and I’ve been paying for it.I can’t find any way to get into contact with o2 to discuss options for e.g...

Resolved! Premium service charges

I recently noticed that I am getting charged the last couple of months for premium services and I don't know why. I Haven't subscribed to anything and I'm constantly getting charged.

Notification saying phone not set up

Hi,Just upgraded to oppo find x2 pro and every time I open the phone app I get a notification saying phone not set up for phone calls and may not work. On dismissing this it works fine.How do I stop this notification appearing?

Sherlock by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill to early

Heymy phone bill is due today apparently I haven't even had it like 3 weeks and I've cancelled it as it was not a good phone. I shouldn't be paying this bill , Am I right? I cancelled in within two weeks of trying it and I have the envelope to send i...

Donnax by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New pay monthly contract sim not working.

Good morning.A few days ago I took out a completely new contract, with a new device. I’ve put the sim in this morning to set it up and it’s not working.It has o2 as the carrier and has full signal. But can’t make calls, receive texts etc. I’m wonderi...

Watch contract and phone contract

Hi can any one help why can I not leave o2 phone contract when it is up for renewal with out paying my watch contract off when they are 2 separate contracts and the payment leaves my bank at separate times

Contracts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance

I pay £5 a month for damage insurance my screen is broke how do I make a claim and is there a charge for this

Lisa15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos