Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I want to upgrade and pay the remaining £182 over the following months

I want to upgrade as my current battery that is only a year and half is loosing battery at a rediculous rate and not charging properly. I do not want to pay the rest I owe straight away, I want it added on to my bill at the same time, so I can pay bo...

Lex1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't access Internet through mobile data

I got my o2 sim last week yet haven't been able to use mobile data. A message says sign in to o2. The phone is already on o2 pay monthly settings. Can anyone suggest anything?

Bobd80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC number issue

Hi, I got some problem with my SIM card, I did a number transfer (PAC) and it’s still not working my card and showing NO SERVICE

Roaming in Turkey

I am trying to find out if i can add a bolt on or use current data in Turkey. my LO has an ipad that we are wanting to take with us, can we use the data, add more on... what would the charges be etc. Can only seem to see Europe roaming information.

Les75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly overcharge

I have recently moved to O2 and now have three month sim only contracts for my family.I have two at £8 per month and one at £10 per month.We do not go over our allotted data and the rest is unlimited. We have not incurred any additional charges but t...

Nigel4411 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming - service stopped working

Currently on a trip to the US. I activated my travel bolt on a few days back and got it to work as expected. Today, my data services have ended and I cannot make phone calls. Have tried rebooting my phone (iPhone 11) more than 10 times now and hasn’t...

PabloTC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payments

Hi. I can not contact with you. I would like pay last bills , i have problem with my credit card. Can you call my pls. [Personal details removed]. Thank you. Monika

Monika7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi there im looking to upgrade my current device, i searched previously on my option and wondered if the deal i found was still currently available?

Ashley279 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos