Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

Hello, I have text the correct number to get my PAC code. The message replies with too many devices are attached to my account. It will because my daughters phone is attached my account. Can't speak to anyone at o2. Is there any other way of getting ...

how messed up can a number transfer get?

Got a PAC from old carrier, signed up to an O2 SIM only plan on Saturday.Followed instructions - no joy - Monday afternoon phoned O2 service desk 202 went through some process was told it would be done next day.Carrier lost on old SIM, fair enough. P...

ddddd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number swap

I want a new number due to no Caller ID numbers calling me all the time is this possible?

Cally1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

Hi there I’ve accidentally ordered 2 black iPhone 11s and I was only wanting one but I’m not sure if it’s ready for collection

Kaswy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting number hassles

Still waiting on my old number to port onto my iPhone 12 o2 esim. Been 36 hrs now, followed all instructions regards phone off etc.. I still haven’t received the 2 nd text but the o2 ansaphone answers the number to be ported now, so something is happ...

Portless by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gambling fraud mFortune

My ex partner had contact with my phone whilst together and somehow signed upto a gambling site called mFortune via my phone number and added his deposits to my phone bill without me knowing or my Consent. Until I received my phone bill and text mess...

Resolved! Data usage

How much data do i use monthly 

Resolved! TVMltcst

I'm getting charge £3.00 for using TVMltcst which I signed up to. How do I get rid of it?

Lott by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending contract

Hello. One of my subscription contracts is about to expire. I do not want to extend this contract and I want to end it. The number wants to top up without a contract.

Paid to cancel an account

Hi, a few months ago I paid £199 to cancel a contract on my account that was my ex partner as we broke up. I had paid the device plan and it was a roll on monthly tare if that wasn’t fixed, when I rung up to cancel I was told I had to pay £199 as the...