Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Incentive/Discount to move from O2 PAYG to O2 Pay Monthly

Is anyone aware of any incentives or discounts for an O2 customer to move from PAYG to pay monthly?I had a chat with an adviser about it a few weeks ago when I was considering changing and today I have had a chat with an adviser regarding the tariff ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add a New SIM to my Existing My02 Account

I may be missing something obvious but I can't find a way to add my new SIM to my existing account where I have my other two PAYG mobiles managed. Can anyone advise please ??RegardsClaudB

ClaudB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my number

Does anyone know how I can change my number I'm sick of phone calls and texts from sales people ect.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh (House Of Fraser)

Has anyone that took up this offer received there card yet?Did mine as soon as it was available to fill in your details, not had anything yet

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change of the phone no

I lost my old phone with a number and had got a new sim with a new pay and go number, how to change it in my account?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! itemised bill

how do i view my itemised bill online

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Purchase I never made.

Hi, I have a blackberry curve 9320 and I got a text yesterday from o2-UK saying "Hi, you recently brought something by charging it to your mobile bill. We would like to ask you a few questions about your experience of using this service." I then get ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked calls goin out

Hiya is anyone else's phone not allowing them to ring out or txt thanks

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emergency assist

Hi. Earlier my phone randomly, and independently, sent out Emergency Assist messages to my emergency contacts. The phone was beside me, locked, in its cover with nothing touching it. It started emergency mode, and asked if I wanted to continue or can...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos