Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling

Hi,I am trying to re enable wifi calling as o2 turned it off even though my bil was paid. How can I do this

Resolved! Porting my number to 02

Apologies if this is a dumb question, but I recently took out a SIM only Pay Monthly contract with O2. During the purchase process I gave my PAC code and said I wanted to transfer my old number. I've received my new SIM from O2 and as per the instruc...

SP2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for using data abroad when I have it included in my tariff

HelloI have been on holiday in America for 10days using my phone with no extra charges as its included in my tariff.I have just had a message from o2 saying I have reached my spend cap and I used £83 of data yesterday. Why is this the case?

MMule by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Offered new deal and a free phone

I had a call from 02, or someone saying it was 02, offering a free Samsung s22 or iPhone 14pro as I had 2 sims from them.I had many emails from them while on the phone but was told to ignore them and only take note of the ones from 02 upgrades which ...

Swampydog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 300 bonus vouchers

Hello I took out a new contract approx 3 months ago (not sure of start date), Was told I would qualify for a digital card credited with 300 pound. Can anyone give me more details on this please When will I get card or whatever way you receive this.Ca...

Resolved! Hi

Can I cancel my samsung watch please 

Cancellation within 14 days

Hello everyone, I have signed up to a sim only deal online that I decided to cancel within 14 days. I called O2 Customer Services on 202 in two consecutive days, on day 8 and day 9. In both occasions they confirmed the line had been disconnected at t...

Vini by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 switch up and monthly bill

Hello I have bought my first mobile+sim contract on 29 sept this year. my first bill generated on 1 oct and due date was 15 oct. On 13 oct (16th day ) I have upgrymy phone to another phone using o2 switch offer but kept same number.I checked today my...

Osa9595 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question

So I have an 02 sim and I was wondering if I can use it for a monthly plan, thanks

Tee4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Notice period etc.

My contract (well, one of them, I have 4) with O2 runs out on 26th Nov.I usually get my new phones through Mobilephonesdirect on/around Black Friday. I may well stay with O2 - but it's not 100%.If I was to leave O2 then, I'd have to give my notice wi...

sjw211 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos