Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Signal

I changed my number via phone yesterday at 11.27am , today I have reset my phone due to having no signal all night and my phone is still no service . Can someone help with this?

Sumaiya1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia 1 Offer

Hi, I want to get the Xperia 1 on early upgrade using the £100 off offer but it says the phone is out of stock. Does anyone know when the phone will be back in stock? Thanks in advance.

Upgrade

Hi i hav a phone contract but phone was smashed during an assault.. i also hav my daughter on my plan, her contract ends in july. Was wondering can i upgrade for new phone but phone only. Whilst i continue to pay for phone and airtime of the phone th...

Joelmark by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi all, I do want ask about my upgrade, I did stay with O2 I did change my tariff for sim only from 24of may but on my upcoming payment I still have old tariff not the new one, what's that mean?

ELWIRA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone SE

Hello, Sorry for the querry - I was hoping to be able to contact someone at O2 directly but can't find an email address so was wondering if someone on this community could help me out. I'm looking at upgrading to an iPhone SE 2020 from my current SE....

Broken iPad screen

I need a replacement screen for my sounds iPad I have insurance cover how do I go about getting it replaced ?

Badger74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

How can i do ti close the tariff on my phone?

Sasykh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Close device plan credit agreement

I made the final payment on my device plan a month ago but the credit agreement is still showing as active when I check my credit report. It also still shows up when I check My O2. It shows the balance as zero, but it’s still showing I have a device ...

IamNads by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos