Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hey I’m trying to call 02 on 4444 to discuss my unpaid bill but can’t make any calls at all - how am I meant to arrange payment?

Texts

When I sent a text message to another iPhone they do not receive messages from my iPhone and I have to turn on iMessage

Marcus1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit check

Had 2 lots of £10 taken for 1 credit check

Rb12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM Swap

I've recently done a SIM swap in error can I swap back?

KerryW67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to sim only

Hi I’m wanting to upgrade to a sim only, do I have to put the new sim in my phone or can I keep the current sim in that I’m using?

Oli1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I want to upgrade and talk to one of your sales team members

Javaze by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocking 0843

So just tried customer services to get all 0843 numbers blocked and the operator was like something out of Little Britian: 'No we cant block incoming numbers' said seven times before I got bored and hung up before being rude. Why not just brief the t...

Andy2158 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade no longer available

Hi All - Yesterday I attempted to upgrade - agreed to a deal - when the link arrived it wouldn't work - Long story short after 3 hours on hold on 4 seperate calls and being cut off three times - it seems that O2 messed up - How do you get hold of a c...

Tandembar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos