Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone upgrade

Hi im wondering if I renew my contract and get a new phone would you guys be able to wipe the remainder of what I owe? i need a new phone desperately so if not I may go elsewhere. i can also offer up my iPhone 11 64gb as a part payment please let me ...

Pezza1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal.

I am at Wales on holiday and I thought there would be good signal in Wales and I found when I got to the hotel in Wales that the signal is not good I had to us the WiFi calling and found texting is part of the WiFi calling when I thought there was ta...

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing from pay as you go to pay monthly

I am currently on the £10 data Big Bundle Tariff but I would like to change to the £6 5gb 12 month contract. Every time I have tried to do this online and on the my o2 app I have gotten an error.

Resolved! esim

Hello, How do i change my current tariff to an esim? Thanks.

Resolved! Scam?

I have had two phone calls this afternoon saying they are from o2. I am not sure if it was. Offering me o2 deal. Am I due to renew my o2.

Pam271 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling airtime

Hello, I need to cancel my airtime plan for my contact I paid off months ago, I can't seem to find anywhere on how I do this? Thanks

AmyBoon91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gift card

I upgraded my phone and was told as part of the summer sale I would get a £300 gift card but haven't received it, anyone else had this happen or know anything about it?

Resolved! £300 Gift Card NOT received

Hello, Just wondering if anyone has had problems redeeming their summer offer gift card. I've waited 14 days and not had an email, the company sending them said o2 hadn't passed on my details and had no record of my purchase. I've had to send off all...

Resolved! Restrictions lifted

I have no signal and I am not able to make calls Extra even after calling twice and being on the phone to customers services for over 30 minutes in total due to a mistake that one of your colleagues made with taking a payment. I need my phone up and ...

Resolved! £300 digital gift card

More info (Highlight to read)Ive recently upgraded but did not receieve an email to claim the £300 digital gift card on offer at the time. How do i get this? Ive recently upgraded but did not receieve an email to claim the £300 digital gift card on o...