Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! my 02

How do i change my billing name.I have already changed bank details to my private account

4G showing but can’t use mobile data

Hi, I am having trouble using my mobile data. The 4G is showing at top of phone but I can’t access anything I have over 100GB of data left so it’s not this! I recently changed to another sim only tariff so I haven’t changed my phone or sim just upgra...

Dcmemozz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Communication issues

Without going into excuses and reasons as at this point they are irrelevant. I have not been able to keep up with bills. O2 has been sending me emails and texts informing me of my Late payment and offering me numbers to call to talk about it. Althoug...

Resolved! SIM ONLY%20CONTRACT

26/1/21 HELLO, I HAVE DECIDED TO GO FOR A SIM ONLY CONTRACT TO SAVE ME MONEY, PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT IT THANK YOU CALLUM [Personal information removed]

How to set up esim on Samsung Galaxy 20 FE and Galaxy Watch 3

I purchased the latest Samsung Galaxy s20 FE and the Galaxy watch 3 but i'm having difficulties setting this up through the mobile network. I've contacted o2 several times but my question doesn't seem to be properly answered. I've paired both devices...

Lindsay88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile bill limits

Frustrating day! I've just recieved a £400+ phone bill! I have two phones under 1 account for my children. About 15 months ago, I contacted 02 via live chat regarding a high bill. They put a spending cap on the account at the time. I duly upgraded my...

Binkie77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! broken phone

hello, my phone is damaged so i cant call 202how do i get my phone repaired thank you

aiden12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get my old sim working

I am sending back my new phone I got less than 2 weeks ago. My sim is now working on new phone and I want it to work on my old one again whilst I wait to upgrade again. Can this be done?

NickGoode by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos