Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Stopping old "To improve your local network" SMS alerts after move

I've recently moved a significant distance and, after updating addresses on my account, I'm still receiving the SMS alerts for work being done in my old area. I can't find any way to stop these. I tried registering on the status portal with the same ...

AllenJB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills History

I am trying to find my list of pdf bills.I can find them

steve_g73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data not working

I have just moved back from overseas and put my pay monthly sim in a new iPhone 13 pro. There is signal but mobile data is not working. I have tried restarting and resetting the phone and nothing is working.

BIAB22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help porting sim!

The 'keep your sim form' didn't work so I submitted a PAC request via live chat. I received confirmation of the port-in request by email. I wanted to speak to an adviser about this but after 20 minutes on the phone I got cut off. How long after I get...

Resolved! Cancel membership

I am moving from UK and I would like to cancel my member ship in O2

Rawaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Final bill

I took about a new contract and transferred my number across, there was one payment left on the device plan, will this come out by DD as usual or do I need to make a manual payment for the final bill

Resolved! ESIM doesn’t wirj

Ystd stopped by O2 shop and asked to Esim. That guy requested SIM SWAP. now after 24 hours. Nothing changed. Can’t use phone call, text either.

Amye by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HI all, new to O2, quick question about USA/Canada usage

Hi all As the title, I specifically defected from Three yesterday as we travel to Canada/USA tomorrow, I told the sales agent why I wanted the new sims and she said I was free to use the allowance in the States straight away I found a thread on Googl...

Resolved! Payment

Hi I wanted to pay towards my bill as I received a letter but can not do so because you have barred me from your site.

Kerlan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos