Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Using Pay and Go Phone on Pay Monthly contract.

I have a O2 Pay Monthly contract.If I buy a Pay as you Go O2 phone on the high street (some are cheaper than O2 direct), can I just transfer my O2 Pay Monthly sim into the Pay as you Go O2 phone, with no problems.Just ditch the Pay as you Go sim.

ICEpete by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my contract.

Hi my phone (pay monthly) is due for upgrade on 14th feb but I have seen a deal in a store that I would like to go with. It's still with O2 network but pay and go and not through 02 shop. I want to keep my number but how??? Please help how I go about...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring number - no confirmation message

I've just got a new O2 contract and wanted to transfer my old number over from 3. I got the PAC code ok and completed the keep your number form earlier but I haven't received any confirmation by email or text. Is this normal? From what I gathered the...

emilyjb90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying my bill over the phone

Hi guys, I received a text saying that my bill was overdue and that I should ring the number that was provided, I did so and paid the bill. I have since received a text saying "Thanks for paying £32 with the card ending xxxx. Your reciept number is x...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G tariffs recently updated?

Hi everyone,I got a 4G plan in October 2013 (unlimited calls/texts + 1GB) and this tariff was £22/month at that time. I got a second phone number yesterday with the exact same tariff and I found out that it now costs £17/month.I would like to pay the...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Refresh Upgrade

Hi I ordered an O2 refresh upgrade on 22nd December to get an Iphone 5s. At the time the website said the phone was in stock and be delivered within 1-3 days to collect from my local o2 store. 2 weeks later I still havent received a despatch notifica...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Awards for Pay & Go

hi.. i asked member of customer services regarding what prezzi if any us contract peeps get as only pay and go listed as far as i could see, she confirmed a £20 deduction if buying a new mobile which i hoped she would say as i am on contract but want...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! employee discount

My emplyer offers a discount to their employees for o2. I have been an o2 customer much longer than being with my employer. I have all the details of this discount and wasnt sure weather i could upgrade my phone/contract and apply the discount on lin...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying bill by cash possible?

Hi, I am in the process of changing bank accounts and will need to pay this month's bill by cash as the direct debit has been cancelled. How do I go about this? I can't find any way to request a paper bill on the website. Many thanks in advance for a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos