Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Early upgrade/leaving o2

To explain how I ended up on this rant. I'm currently using a phone that is begining to become extremely unresponsive after just 8 months of normal day-to-day usage. Rather than have the phone repaired and face the same issue down the line to spoke t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Former O2 Carphone Warehouse customers

Ive been transferred from O2 Carphone Warehouse on 27/9.When i rang O2 to upgrade, they told me im classes as a new customer.I seem to have lost my loyalty discount, ive been with O2 Carphone Warehouse since 1994.I was told then i would keep my loyal...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 wap gprs streaming

I hope someone can help - I will try to explain as best I can.I have very recently got the N8 - love it!! When I connect to my home WLAN I browse the internet no problem. When I have finished, I go into the connection manager and see o2 wap gprs stre...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Newcomers beware

FYI: Copy of complaint sent to O2I do actually have better things to do than spend time repeating all this yet again - but it seems I have no other avenue available.Cases raised and ignored: * 6685706 raised: 24 Oct 2010 * 6678660 raised: 26 Oct 2010...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why are they not taking off the Vat for canceling early?

I work for Vodafone and got a deal with team off an iPhone 4 foc with 1200 minutes, unlimited texts and 1gb of Internet for £25 a month. So of course I want to buy out my contrAct and am willing to pay for this but.....no matter who I talk to o2 refu...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Simplicity question...

Hi, i've been using basic pay as you go phones all my life so this whole smartphone thing is new to me. However I am interested in purchasing a Palm Pixi Plus on an O2 Simplicity Pay and Go tariff. I am only interested in paying £10 per month for the...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 web daily data charges?

I am getting charged £1 a day for o2 web daily which i Don't want, how do i stop this? I have a Lg gt350. i topped up £10 and after paying back 1:25 to the lend us a quid service and £1 a day i have no credit left and i havent made a single call. I d...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Allowance charging & Home Wifi

Hi,Many apologise in advance if this has been discussed before, but can't find a definitive answer before I ring customer services. Switched to text and web PAYG a few months back, on an old iphone that is unlocked and use it at home on my own virgin...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos