Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Taking out a Phone

I currently have a data plan with o2 already but i also want to take out a phone with them but even time I try to is asking me to choose a Tariff which I already have, so is there anyway where I can get the phone without having to pay for two SIM car...

Ari777 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G coverage non existent?

I’ve been with O2 for a long time and luckily I have access to Wi-Fi often as the network coverage seems to be very slow. I’ve only ever noticed a 3G signal, sometimes dropping to E, yet I could be indoors, outdoors, various city centres. Surely this...

Resolved! New phone

I wish to ask about new phone for me

Bill

I’m struggling to pay my bill right now do o2 block your phone if you don’t pay on time and set up a payment plan I’m obviously going to pay it but I’ve lost my job due to my health so struggling for money at the minute

Misty3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question about phone purchased abroad

Hello everyone! I want to get the new S22 Plus or Ultra on pay monthly with 02. I currently have the S20 Plus 5G but I purchased this phone in Korea while I was studying there. I was curious - with trade-ins, would this matter? Would I have had to pu...

ZaraLeigh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

hi how much would i need to pay if i ended my contract 

steven89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

02 are committing fraud by taking orders for apple watches with a promise of next Day delivery . When you have committed to the watch and sign the documents you are then told it’s out of stock . 02 must be held accountable for this !

Resolved! Switch Up - Question

Hi all Ive searched but can’t seem to find an answer. I have switch up on my new IPhone 14 Pro max but am now wondering if I have made a mistake re setting up the contract. I didn’t want 36/48 month contract so I paid a £500 upfront payment to reduce...

Shergar by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account not activated

How do I activate my account? I am with virgin and o2 and am trying to use the app. I can log on through the myo2 website fine but whenitryyo use the app it is saying account not activated. Also when I go to 'manage my details'it is sending the codes...

Ben79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos