Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Adding an existing line to family plan

I currently have my line and 2 others on my family plan. I took out another line (now 3 lines plus mine) 2 years ago which was not added on to my family plan as I was told it would be. I have persevered with this and the 3rd added line is now up for ...

Zoe12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime plan/device plan

Would I be able to end my airtime plan but keep my device plan going so I can move to another network sim only deal?

Andy3d by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing for Apple Watch

Hi. If I have an existing sim only airtime plan, and i get an Apple watch on a monthly device/air time plan, will the monthly payment be added to my existing account (i.e. will the monthly charge on my bank account go up) or will the Sim plan and the...

Resolved! How to claim galaxy buds 2

I have recently upgraded my sons phone to the S22 plus for his up coming birthday, I got a couple of leaflets in the package 1 was for the Galaxy buds 2 but I don't how to redeem them, I tried to on Samsung website but it was if you purchased the Zfl...

njf_1972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown number

Hello. There is different number coming from my phone and different to call me. Please help.

Anna63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment date change

Hi there, I recently changed jobs and get paid on a different date, can I please change the payment date?

Blocked IMEI

I upgraded my device to a fold a few week ago and was experiencing issues with DPD due to them loosing the parcel in transit as this was being resolved my old device which is a Note 10+ And my sim was both blocked by 02. The sim Barr was lifted withi...

Resolved! Contract Costs

Hi, This is probably me being thick but I’m confused lol. I can go on mobile phones direct and get an iphone14 pro max with unlimited data for £63 p/m. There is £89 to pay upfront but it clearly says it’s a 24 month contract. through O2 it’s £0 up fr...

Resolved! Disney plus

Hi added Disney plus to my account this is properly been asked but can't find the answer so what im asking is can you watch Disney plus on your tablet or tv or is it just for your phone

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrades

Hey..I currently have a contract Phone and I have never missed a payment since being with O2 however times got tough in 2020/2021 and I had to take a loan out long story short I have entered a debt management plan and I was wondering if I could still...

Anom123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos