Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Switch up

Hi does anyone no if using switch up in store whether you can pay an upfront payment to lower monthly cost?

DK22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Creditfilereferal

Hi it’s a long story but I’m not with o2 anymore; I was advised to cancel my direct debit by o2 advisers, 1 October it was due, on the 4th October I got an email late payment not for the usually amount, I called paid it and wanted to speak to a manag...

Jen14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaint

I have contacted CX twice on the subject of a refund and credit that was due to be added to my account. I now am unable to contact them in app at all. I want out, I have had complaint after complaint and the standard of response has varied from non e...

Resolved! Credit Reporting

Hi, I've had an kngoing issue with o2. I closed an account I had for years due to a series of mistakes made on o2's behalf. My account was closed fully paid off, however through an error I was continuing to be billed. After a lot of back and forth th...

DavPhi123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I have had my new bill today and it has quadrupled I have sent a text for someone to sort out but it has been over four hours poor poor service.

Nigel123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bank details

Good morning, I've lost my bank card and can't pay a bill. Could you send me your bank details and information so I can pay you on my online banking app please? Kind regards Kim

Kimkim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Switch up & claiming Offers

Hello, hope you’re all well. I’ve got o2 switch up on my contract & would like to know when you switch up in store whether you’re still eligible to receive offers such as the pre-paid Mastercard offer? Or the free Google watch with the fold & flip? m...

Jimbo12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Firmware update does not work on mobile data

I got a SIM only deal that has 20GB of data, I barely use it. However, the other day whilst I was around town I got a notification of a firmware update for my phone, an android S22 Ultra SIM free with no association to any network. I tried to downloa...

Loblyk by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS charges

For the second time now I have been charged for a Multimedia message which I can’t identify. Is there a way of finding the number it was sent to.

JH10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos