Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How is this 'Pay as you go'?

I just bought an O2 PAYG phone. I am using it primarily for wifi internet access and sending the occasional text. I will rarely make calls from it unless I'm outside and need a taxi, which isn't very often, or if I'm away from home. The phone has Sky...

Skyrim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading a few days early.

I am scheduled to upgrade on the 14th January. I know this is only a few days away but does anyone know if there is any way of being able to do it now?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International rates and International Sim

Why can't pay monthly subscibers get the advantage of low international calls as people on Paygo international sim ? Is there a way to make international calls cheaper from O2 pay monthly other than International Favorites ? JK

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement SIM: Can we keep old number with PAYG

We had a Pay As You Go SIM when we were in the UK last year and we still have a very small credit left on it, which means the SIM is still active and hasn't been cancelled yet. We will be back in the UK again in a few months. Only problem is, we can'...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring PAYG number onto a contract

I'm considering getting a phone on a contract through Tesco online and was wondering if it's possible to keep my old PAYG number which I have had for 10+ years and transfer it to this new contract?

O2 Open

Hi, I am on a new O2 contract and just got to know that my employer has signed up with O2 to give employee discount. It is done using O2 Open code and it gives credit on monthly bills. Since my contract is less than 30 days, will I be able to get the...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ...I DONT THINK SO

I WOULD JUST LIKE TOPOINT OUT THIS DEBATE WITH O2 AND ITS SO CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE THIS IS A RESULT OF ONE OF THERE ADVISORS IN THE LEAMINGTON SPA BRANCH GIVING OUT NOT BAD BUT COMPLETELY INCORRECT ADVICE AND INFOMATION ABOUT YMONTHLY BILL WITH INC...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring number

I've changed my mobile provider from 3 to O2 yesterday. And I wanted to keep my old number . So I asked for O2 yesterday around 5:30pm. I was told it takes 24 hours. But I still can't send and recieve any calls and texts! Sometimes I can get texts fr...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Unlimited

I topped up a couple days ago (£15), but texting and calling my girlfriend who is on o2 has been taking credit, I have no idea why, she is definitely on o2. I double checked if I'm on the right tariff and I am, it isn't any internet charges my data t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I use my O2 contract sim in another phone?

Can I use my O2 contract sim in another tablet/phone?I am only 6 or 7 months into a new contract for £15 per month with a Wildfire, memory driving me nuts so rather than get a kindle for reading books I read you can use a sim in a Samsung Galaxy Tabl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos