Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Choice Of Tariff

Want to buy the Nokia Lumia 800 of the O2 website but notice it comes with 2 tariff choices on micro sim which you have to choose when you order the phone, neither which I want as I am on the favourite place tariff which suits my needs perfectly, wil...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

pay and go go go allowances

O bought a new samsung phone yesterday with £10 top up included. When I came to check today I have been charged for any calls and texts I have made since yesterday. The website (my o2) says I need to top up another £10 to get my monthly allowance. Wh...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will i need a new sim???

at the moment i have a HTC HD7. Its not working great and i cant upgrade for another 6/7 months so i was thinking of buying a new handset and using that til i can upgrade. I was gonna get a blackberry torch 9800 but that got me thinking, will that re...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thinking of leaving O2 after 6 years

Hi, I notice that the Iphone 5 offer whereby you need to "buy-out" your existing 3G contract in order to move to a 4G when it comes available is now being offered. I am due an upgrade in January (1 month early!). I contacted yourselves to discuss an ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Glastonbury

Hello,Can anybody tell me if o2 charge for the engaged tone on the Glastonbury ticket line? It says on the Glasto website that some providers might do this...Thanks,Lottie

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong/misleading Minutes allowance?

I have a pay monthly Simplicity contract that I've upgraded to Simplicity 100 a few days ago. According to the tariff details, this grants me "100 any-network mins, 100 O2 to O2 mins, unlimited texts". However, when I check my allowance on My O2 it s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

after leaving o2

as a ex customer of o2 i thought id share of my past week on another providerand this is my honest opinionbeen with o2 for about 10 years issh always had crackles and calls droping out (could be the iphone4 fault) might not be who knows... g3 was a j...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Leaving o2

Why is it so difficult to get through to O2 customer service via telephone? I just want to cancel my current contract with O2, before moving abroad. I have cancelled my bank account. I just need to tell this to O2, but after reading some of the topic...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Out of contract, offered different tariff, now left - HUGE BILL

First of all Im writing this here as my previous attempts at getting through to O2 either on my O2 handset or by landline have proven fruitless exercises. Waiting for 50+ minutes on hold for a PAC a couple of weeks ago before abandoning all hope and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos