Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Service

Yet again O2 seem to be having issues with service.. This is very frustrating as I rely heavily on calls, email & txt for work. I assume there will be little explanation or some 'token' discount for an O2 store given... Please sort it out.!!

Denzil_68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking from voda to o2

I've been an o2 customer for years, my phone has given up the ghost and need a new one.I'm not a smartphone fan and use a cheap samsung slider so im considering another the same (E250). It's a 2nd hand model that's locked to voda, how do i get it to ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! webmail problems

Was chatting to someone on here last week that said there was an issue with my email account and that I would hear within 5 days as to why for the last 2 weeks I have been unable to get into my o2 email account from any device.But have not heard anyt...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Don't understand Pay & Go tariffs?!

I don't use my mobile much and for many years I have had O2 Pay & Go which I just top up as and when I need it. My friend wants to do the same but we are confused by the tariffs on offer on the Pay & Go page. She doesn't want to commit to paying a mo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly bill

my mum just got a 61 pound bill in but i still have my minutes and texts and data left,i have not gone over this month and my bill is only usually 26 pound a month,where has this extra charge come from?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 sim swap...now i have two numbers? confusing!!!

Hi all.. just recently done a sim swap from my old sim to my new iphone micro-sim but now whoever i contact they say i have a new number that shows up when i message them so im guessing i have two number on one sim? i'm sorry if this does sound confu...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to view my bill on-line or via app

Hi all,I don't think I'm the only one, but is there anyone else that finds that they cannot view there bill online. You contact support and after they try to sell you more air time, (actually all I want to do is see my current air time) your password...

• 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! PAC code....

I am nearly at the end of my contract. I've taken up a new contract from t-mobile.I've been trying for last 3 days to get hold on O2 customer service but after holding up for nearly an hour everyday, I hang up. Is there any alternative way to get PAC...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill due to come out on 9th - Not Taken!

My o2 bill was due to come out on the 9th October, but as of this morning it still hadn't been taken. I rang the payments department at o2, and they said the payment wasn't declined or anything as the direct debit wasn't even requested, the fella see...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Customer Need something clearing up

So I've just ordered a free Pay as you Go, go go sim, but I know o2 has a track record of keeping rewards in company. So does the free texts & Calls ONLY work with other o2 customers? Or does it still allow me to call mobiles on other companies, i.e....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos