Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Billing date ?

my first payment is due 2 days before pay day can I change it and if so how

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

welcome

Just like to say to o2 that I am genuinely happy with the service and product......i am glad to be on board thanks al

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Non monthly pay as you go - where did it go?

I have been living in Portugal, visiting UK and working in Oman and I had three PAYG SIM cards. I kept the cards topped up with credit and used whichever I needed. I have often been away from UK for months, but still had credit on the O2 card. I got ...

• 54 replies
  • 0 kudos

Courier services - premium and standard

Hi Has anyone used the premium delivery service? How much is it? I'm looking to get a new phone delivered with the pre 1030 service but hoping someone has tried it first... Also whats the difference between O2 using DPD and UK Mail? Are either more r...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code for pay as you go

Hi, I recently changed my contract to a pay as you go and I have tried to request a PAC code and at first they said I had to top up with a minimum of £10 credit in order to be able to request the PAC code and now they are saying I have to call them u...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh 30% discount

Hi, I'm looking to leave EE and come to O2 as of this Sunday (in 5 days time) using the emergency services discount of 30%, however I'm only interested on coming over if I can get the Samsung Edge with a 20GB data plan (calls and texts free). Is this...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shared Plans - Voice, Text & Data

Hi.I have tried having web chats to find out whether O2 offer a Shared Plan for Voice, Text & Data like EE but to no avail.I am due an upgrade in July but want to find out whether O2 does a suitable plan but all the advisors seem interested in gettin...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos