Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

playing with duckies

i have loads of gold suprises to claim,so why cant i play the game???????????????????

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

n900 arrives

Phoned nokia and they said they would have the n900 in stock in the warehouse on the 9th nov. dont know as yet which network will support the phone, willo2 or will we have to switch networks.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the procedure to terminate the contract

My friend bought a Blackberry curve 8900 on a contract for 18 months at £35 per month from carphonewarhouse on 1st of November. But now he feels its not a worth contract, as his friend has bought a nokia E71 on three for £15 a month. When can he term...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reception in Manchester

HiIs anyone else without reception in the Manchester area? My phone has been saying 'no access to network' for about 2 hours now, but I know other people on o2 who have perfect reception.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I change my pay monthly contract?

I'm currently on a Sim Only Pay Monthly Contract (£14.69 a month), I get:600 free texts300 free minutesUnlimited O2 to O2 callsI switched from Orange a couple of weeks ago, but I'm already running out of texts. I'm wondering if it is possible to chan...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

nokia n97 mini on 02??

will this phone be coming to o2? as id rather not change my tarrif 2 orange/tmobile etc but this is the only phone that appeals to me! any help much appreciated x

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

changing tariff

I changed my 02 tariff on saturday from text and call to yourcountry. i recieved a reply that my tariff would be changed within 48hours but i still haven't recieved a confirmation text. Does anyone know how long it takes for the tariff change to take...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 'Tethering' a rip off!

Hi everyone, I just read that Telefonica will not charge a plus for using 'tethering' with the iphone because is part of your unlimited data plan and they can't charge you twice for the same thing. Right, O2 is part of Telefonica so Why we O2 clients...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Aged 88 with 12 years' loyalty

In 1998 my mother, then aged 77, took out a mobile phone agreement with O2. She paid a monthly fee through her Barclaycard and received a handset free of charge.She has paid for this service ever since, it currently costs her about £12 a month. She h...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos