Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! credit score in default

Hi people,My first time posting on O2 forum please go easy! LolI have to say o2 on the whole have been fine and delivered a good service, how ever I had my phone stolen last year, I decided to buy the rest of the contract out and start again. Recentl...

burton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for Text Message?

Just noticed I have been charged for a text message to +44 7797 800042, my tariff is unlimited calls/txt, is this a premium number? Thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Bill

I went over my phone bill so how do you I go about paying it back?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Things learned from the O2 Outage

1. Download, install and register for TuGo now if you are on pay monthly - if it happens again you will then have the option for TuGo over wifi.2. Don't rely on your mobile as your only form of communication, especially if you need to be contactable ...

• 68 replies
  • 1 kudos

What is happening with the network?

On Sunday my husbands phone was not working but mine was. We tried for over two hours to repair his phone until we saw on the late news that the O2 network had been down. Yesterday (Tuesday 26th) & today (Wednesday 27th) my phone has had problems - n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! want 2 keep old 02 number

I have moved to 02 pay monthly but want to keep my old 02 number off my pay as you go how do I do it pls

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remembering how much my mobile costs me.

I have just discoverd that I'm paying 14 pence a text and I want to work out how much that has cost me over the last few months. Regretably I've misplaced my bank statements so is it possible to ask someone at O2 what I have paid them over the last s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO CONNECTION! !!!

What is going on today? I haven't had a signal since this afternoon. No one available at 02.

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Carrier update and now no service

Hi I have an Iphone six and the phone just prompted myself, my wife and my daughter to update our carrier settings. I did, as did my daughter and we noe both have "no service" instead of a signal. My wife said "Not Now" and she has full 3G signal. Me...

• 43 replies
  • 1 kudos

signal

I can not use my o2. No signal just emergency calls only. My partner is with o2 and have a signal what is going on..sort it out

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos