Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

02 unlimited plus 600 mins n 1200 txts??

hi there, my friends on 02 unlimited to 02 calls and txts and gets 600 mins and 1200 txts to any network for 20 pound a monthi put on 20 pound a month on pay as you go on 02 unlimited and wonderd how i can get one of these pay monthly contracts with ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

free internet on nokia 5800?

HiI have just bought a 5800 on £20 a month contract which does not include free internet. But...If I were to connect it to my wireless network at home would that mean I still pay for any surfing or not? thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

delivery reports

i have a nokia phone, and, when i txt a msg from it to my other phone, the delivery reports shows a waiting note. i know it was delivered. how can i get that staus on my nokia phone plse.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaints, how long does it take to respond.

Evenin all,I recently registered a complaint with O2. I received an auto response saying that they would get back to me. That was over a week ago. Any ideas anyone? :robotindifferent:

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Online check your balance

I usually log on to my o2 to check my balance and bolt on s and my upgrade benefits etc but when i tried to access it just now i cant seem to find it!! I logged in to my o2 and went to balances and bills and all that came up was 4 options, My profile...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text and Web - Data Limit?

Is there a data limit on the Text and Web sim? As in, is there a maximum amount that you can download per month?I realise that there is an excessive usage policy (which I thought was detailed here) but that only mentions tethering, streaming, or anyt...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Pay Monthly Sim Only Unlimited Tariff

O2 have some new pay monthly sim only tariffs advertised but when i rang customer service to change my simplicity 15 to the new £14.69 tariff they dont have it on their systems and they dont have any knowledge of the tariffs....If you goto the main o...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Sim

I have had my new sim for a week now and have been told that they couldnt change my tariff to "text and web".i have now tried twice and it hasnt worked.Help??

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos