Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

O2 handset returns address!

Hello all. I changed my mind about an online ordered handset & so returned it within the specified time-frame, with the despatch note etc, after speaking to O2 customer services first. The prepaid returns label within the box did not state a returns ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching to Text and Web

Is there a way i can switch to Text and Web using my existing O2 Sim Card so i can keep my current number?And if possible will i recieve 10pound top up unlimited texts or will it be 300?- Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still getting 300 free texts with £10?

I topped up £10 a couple of days ago (just topping up in a supermarket) as I have been doing for years but I haven't recieved any free texts at all(I think I normally get 300) Are they not offering the free texts with a £10 top-up anymore? Or should ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

overseas text problem

Just recently my g/f as started telling me she is not recieving my text messages (even though I have no problem recieving hers) its only just started happening in the last week or so, anyone know what the problem could be? just to add I have no probl...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confused.???

I have just registered a SIM for O2 P&G.I have topped it up with £10, does any unused amount carry forward?Automatically put on the "Talkalot" tariff.Are the call charges to another UK network 25p/minute?If I change to the Text and Call package is th...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number Transfers

A week ago I called o2 to transfer my existing o2 number over to my new iPhone simcard. The number has now fully transferred over, however I am no longer able to receive texts from my friend who lives in Canada.I've been able to receive them from her...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

New "Total Connectivity" Bolt on

Hi AllHave read today that o2 are releaseing a new bolt on called "Total Connectivity" that allows iphone users to tether for an extra £9.79 a month (with 3gbs) and also get a £7.34 discount off their home broadband!Sounds great to me, I have an ipho...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

playing with duckies

i have loads of gold suprises to claim,so why cant i play the game???????????????????

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

n900 arrives

Phoned nokia and they said they would have the n900 in stock in the warehouse on the 9th nov. dont know as yet which network will support the phone, willo2 or will we have to switch networks.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos