Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Selling numbers?

Have O2 been selling their database again? I'm getting quite annoyed at having random cold calling companies ring me. I never give my mobile number to anyone who shouldn't have it, so the only people who know it are O2 and people i know.I had this pr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying to disconnect early. Can they do this?

I have a contract which ends in September. As it was a deal from retentions they gave me 18 months rental for £20p/m.I now want an iphone on Vodafone as the 3G coverage is better where I live than what O2 can supply. However when I rang to pay my con...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I activate a Pay and Go sim?

Hi everyone I bought a tocco lite from the Carephone Warehouse 6 months ago on Pay and go, so I had to buy the O2 sim with 10 pounds credit. On the back of the sim card surround (the bit you pop the sim out off) it says "must be activated by July 201...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone sim number transfer issue!

I got my iphone stolen last week, I replaced it with a new one this morning and also got a brand new 3G sim card. I called 02 and had my number activated on my new sim card, which I realise can take some time especially this time of year, post Christ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 inclusive allowance

i need help im new to simplicity sim, i have not recieved my sim yet but as i belived i would get 800 minutes and 1600 text but i have yet to recieve the sim card, and when i checked online o2 site on inclusive allowance it says i have 77:25 minutes ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disgusting customer service

Well so far today I have been 'in a queue' for 24 minuets (and counting), as if that was not bad enough, o2 have kindly stopped my mobile calling them so this is now starting to sit heavy on my home phone bill- thank you 02. Considering I am calling ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Balance Alert

So when I send a text normally I get an alert after telling me my remaining credit. But I woke up this morning and i do no get that like that. It just sends the text. How do I get it back. I found this very useful for me

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cost: Making Video Calls

How much do Video Calls cost on contracts?I don't think they are covered with your minutes, if they are that's great.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer mobile number from o2 simplicity to new o2 contract

I am on simplicity on o2, the cheapest contract.And bought the samsung jet from carphonewarehouse (CPW) for £15 a month (unlimited texts + 100mins- free phone)...Anyway... I was told I would have to take a completely new contract as that offer wasn't...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos