Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

O2 now refusing to transfer over PAYG balance.

Would like some help and advice if anyone knows the way forward with my problem.I had a contract with t-mobile which ended last month. The intention was always to go for an iphone at the end of the contract. My broadband is with O2 as well and in ord...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement phone

I am 8 months into an 18 month contract with O2 and I have had bother with C905, had to send it back several times and the most recent time they sent it back to me, apparently it got lost in the post. Now I have a choice of 4 handsets as a replacemen...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't view my o2 or my bill

Hi,Can anyone shed any light on why I keep getting an HTTP Error 404 page with this message whenever I try to open My O2 or My Bill after I sign in? :"We're sorry but we're experiencing a few technical problems that we're currently investigating. Ple...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Genie / o2 WAP Not working

Hi, Im unable to use the WAP service via 915000 at present. Is this another outage affecting all o2 customers, the last ones have been.Anyone else having problems, it was working yesterday, but cannot connect today,.Many Thanks MPW

• 84 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade mobile within my contract

I got a contract with O2 through CarphoneWarehouse in December last year - Its an 18 month contract so theres still ages left on the contract (due to expire 26th July 2010)My monthly bills should be £35 a month as thats the tariff I have. However, be...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advice on Breach of Contract by O2

I recently bought an Iphone on £35p month tariff, i unfortunately used it when on holiday in usa and after a week it was blocked. I called them when i returned and they told me i was blocked until they had recovered over £400 from me for charges.firs...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texting from Spain to the U.K.

HiI am going on holiday to Spain in a few weeks. I have an O2 pay monthly contract with 800 minuted and 500 Texts. Am I correct in thinking that if I text from Spain to the U.K. this will come out of my text allowance as four text messages?I would be...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost Phone plzzzzzzzz help!!

I currently lost my w995 but luckily i have insurance to cover that.will i get the same phone back? and does this mean i will have a different number?also the sim and phone has been barred by o2 so it means its not in use am i stil going to have to p...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

just heard

hi guys i have just heard that orange has signed a deal with aplle to sell the i-phones is this info correct???thanks tlal05

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos