Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Upgrade mobile within my contract

I got a contract with O2 through CarphoneWarehouse in December last year - Its an 18 month contract so theres still ages left on the contract (due to expire 26th July 2010)My monthly bills should be £35 a month as thats the tariff I have. However, be...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advice on Breach of Contract by O2

I recently bought an Iphone on £35p month tariff, i unfortunately used it when on holiday in usa and after a week it was blocked. I called them when i returned and they told me i was blocked until they had recovered over £400 from me for charges.firs...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texting from Spain to the U.K.

HiI am going on holiday to Spain in a few weeks. I have an O2 pay monthly contract with 800 minuted and 500 Texts. Am I correct in thinking that if I text from Spain to the U.K. this will come out of my text allowance as four text messages?I would be...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost Phone plzzzzzzzz help!!

I currently lost my w995 but luckily i have insurance to cover that.will i get the same phone back? and does this mean i will have a different number?also the sim and phone has been barred by o2 so it means its not in use am i stil going to have to p...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

just heard

hi guys i have just heard that orange has signed a deal with aplle to sell the i-phones is this info correct???thanks tlal05

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

priority - abuse by O2

Any one on an O2 contract witha high spend? I am so annoyed with O2. I spend on average 180 pounds a month on my contract (I text south africa a lot), and I am on O2 because of the iPhone, right? They have been promising me loyalty rewards for my spe...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 stole my balance?

Hi all,Yesterday I topped up 10 pounds and my balance was put up to £11.43, and then a few seconds later it was taken down to £1.35.. I have the text anytime bolt on activated but it has never stolen my balance, very unhappy and tempted to switch to ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Annoying alert on balance notification

Apologies if this has been aired before however is it my phone or O2 that provides the annoying sound following a text or call when balance is displayed? I called O2 tonight and they said it was my phone, they put me through to Samsung where i was du...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 sim not activating..

Hello..I got O2 sim and i activated using the website that was in the sim card pack.. I chose to go for the £15 a month deal where they give 300mins and 600text and also unlimited 02 calls.. They asked for the long digits behind the card and then the...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone on o2 unlimited ... topping up too early?

Hi,I bought my iPhone 3G on PAYG on the 23rd of September and topped up £10 as required to activate the iPhone. I immediately changed from the o2 Favourite Place tariff to the o2 Unlimited tariff and was enjoying the free o2 to o2 texts as specified ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos