Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Palm Pixi Plus on pay & go

Hello, I was thinking of buying the palm pixi plus on o2 from the o2 shop howver i wanted to know a few things first, im currently on o2 pay & go text and web tariff, if i bought the palm pixi plus would i be able to continue using my excisting sim c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO DISCOUNT for 5 years loyal O2 customers????

I am with O2 since 2006, i have called them 7-9 months ago to apply for a loyal discount. They said that they would give me a discount of 10-15 pounds off my tarrif. I called them again today and the said that they dont give any discounts. I have ask...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling contract - advice required

If I don't upgrade at end of my current deal do o2 automatically renew for 18 months or can I cancel at any time after. What I mean is if I do not upgrade at my upgrade date in August but continue to use my current mobile and tariff for couple months...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone - Visual Voicemail Abroad

Hi All,I've done a search on the Forum and O2 website. There are a couple of forum postings on this but they are rather old so wanted to check some uptodate information.Having recently got an iPhone and took out an iPhone Simplicity 20 tariff I was p...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Cloud / Openzone Access

My Simplicity tariff allows me unlimited Wifi use through The Could and BT Openzone but whenever I visit somewhere that has either of those two available, I can't use it and it asks me for usernames and passwords to get online that I know nothing of ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free on all tarifs....or not

Hi allI am considering upgrading my phone and signing up to a new contract. The two phones that interested me were the N8 and x10, both of which were advertised as 'Free on all tariffs'. This sounded great but when I selected the phone neither were a...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Surprise surprise?

2nd time this month a £10 Topman discount voucher has been won in my family with o2 "Surprises". But the code emailed from o2 is for £5? Why? Last month something similar occurred. I'm getting peeved at this.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

wont let me ring out!

I am in Spain at the present and until yesterday I was able to receive and ring out on my pay and go mobile. for some reason it stopped letting me ring out . I can receive calls and also send and receive texts. I talked to some o2 adviser last night ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited Web Bolt-on

When O2 say unlimited are they actually saying 500mb per month like most other network providers?? The O2 terms and conditions for this bolt don't mention any sort of fair usage as it does for minutes or text. Can anybody tell me if there is a limit ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos