Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! View contract online

I need to send a copy of my contract to my insurance company, is there anywhere I can find this online? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chat!! Literally

HiThought i'd Chat Live to see if i could change my tarrif..as my current tarrif (which i stupidly agreed to that does not satisfy my current needs). I have o2 unlimited+24 months! the only thing i use constantly is my data and that is the only thing...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone abroad

How do I setup my phone to use abroad, because when I went abroad last time I could not send picture messages and get Internet

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost pay monthly phone

I recently lost my iphone which obviously included my sim. I'd like to know how to order a new sim for 'pay monthly' phone as well as keep my number when i buy a new phone?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: The European daily data allowance cut from the 1/7/2013

This morning I got the following text from O2:"O2: The amount of data you get with O2 Travel is changing from 1 July 2013.Find out more at http://s.o2.co.uk/o2travelpg/0voPYVTerms apply. To stop texts, call 2220."The link lead me to this information:...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can I can transfer my contract

Hi,can anyone tell me if I can transfer my contract to my ex- boyfriend? I took it out for him as he hasn't been here long & didn't have a debit card at the time!ThanksOpus

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! premium text charges

I have just found I am receiving premium texts and being charged 1.25 a time without my knowledge and need to know how to bar them or stop them please

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Armed forces discount

I have recently joined O2 and was wondering if they do a forces discount on pay monthly contracts .

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Please can someone from O2 phone me - I want to leave!

I'm absolutely fed up of how impossible it is to cancel and leave your 'service'. PLEASE phone me whenever you have the time as you clearly don't want to answer when I call. On hold to 202 for two hours listening to terrible music of such poor qualit...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account confusion

I recently upgraded my phone and account to a monthly tarriff - I can't accesss my account details online. I was given a new user name on 16 April 2013 but when I try to use this to sign in it goes back to my old phone and account details as my user ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos