Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract termination

Hello,I have just called 202 and cancelled my contract (leaving the country for an unknown period of time). Also, I asked to turn off my number tomorrow. However, it went down right in the middle of my talk with the customer service. And the phone sa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch from monthly to pay as you go

I had requested a switch fromonthly to pay as go on the 18.05.2014 as advised over the telephone as I am now in America and travelling to Australia for 13months but my switch hasn't taken place because they had a system update on the 19.05.2014 now I...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! htc voucher offer

has anyone recieved a house of fraser voucher yet the one you got for taking the HTC M8?

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hi o2 sim

Hi I'm a o2 customer and I have been a while now could any body help me by telling me what to do as I've lost my phone and sim card . I'm not bothered about the phone but I want a new sim with the same number and bolt ons so if anybody could help I'd...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No mobile internet (Possible ban)

I have recently switched from an Android phone to a Nokia Lumia 1520, since Friday I have had no success in getting a mobile internet connection. WiFi works fine and I haven't changed any of the APN settings, I have tried resetting all sync options a...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit Check Referred

Hello,I've had an O2 pay monthly contract for over two years and always paid my bills in full and on time.My laptop is on the verge of death so I have taken out a O2 tablet contract.My order has been referred to Online Credit Check Referred. On My O2...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Echo" on my calls

I thought it was my phone (HTC ONE M8), however it appears to be heppening to other users regardless of the phone. I have a really bad echo on my calls. It doesn't matter whether they are incoming or outgoing ......talk about hearing myself speak!!. ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Please help... unlocking a phone shouldn't be this difficult

HiI have asked O2 through the online chat 6 times to unlock my son's phone. Each time the advisor has promised faithfully that the issue is now sorted, I am not to worry, it will be unlocked. Each time I then get the standard "We are sorry...." mail....

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can I unlock a phone I no longer use?

I am on O2 PAYG. 2 years ago I bought a Nokia 710 from O2 and used it until a few months ago when I bought a Nokia 925 sim-free from elsewhere. I'd like to unlock the 710 and give it to a friend. I went online to ask a guru about this and was told it...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Any improvements to O2 reception on 4G?

Hi all, I've recently been upgraded to a 4G tariff (thanks O2!).I currently have a 3G phone and do not have great reception indoors. Phone calls cut off and reception is weak, and many times I'm stuck on GSM data. So my question is to O2 customers wh...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos