Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Student Discount

Seeing as I couldn't get on the live chat today thought I'd try here.I tried to apply my student discount back in June but something went wrong and it wouldn't work. I used the live chat and they said they would apply it for me. July comes still no d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Genuine refund message

I had this email from o2 this morning advising of a refund I am expecting one but it looks a bit strange. Does anyone know if this is genuine. The above referenced order has been refunded.We have refunded the charge today onto your payment card.Pleas...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit

Hi. My first o2 bill is due and I just want to know whether a direct debit has been set up or if I have to make a payment online. I've tried live chat but it's always busy. I purchased my phone and contract through the Carphone Warehouse. Any ideas?

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help ending contract.

Brilliant if anyone could help me ..My contract date is up on 6th Nov and billing date is 1st Nov,ive tried to get through to 02 for 3 days and kust left hanging in a que,the live chat is a waste of time,how on earth do i cancel my contract before th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

how long till phone is cut off

Hi 02 recived my phone back Monday 12th Ocotber and I know they have put through the cancellation process. Does anyone know how long bedore the number does not exist. As when you rign it still goes through to voice mail.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh Tarrifs

Hi, I got the iPhone 5s 2 years ago on O2 Refresh pay monthy. My contract is due to end this month. I just recenty upgraded to iPhone 6s on new O2 refresh contract, Will I need to cancel my current tarrif so that I don't get charged twice? Or as of n...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit taken late - effect deposit?

Hi, first post here and just a quick question.I recently took out a new contract with O2, had to pay a deposit and that was that. From what I understand, I'll get the deposit back if I pay my bill on time for the first 3 months.Today I had my first b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending O2 contract

Hi - my O2 contract ends on 2 nov (next Bill 4 nov) and am going to move to Giffgaff on a much cheaper tariff. After about an hour on chat I've finally got my PAC code from O2.When should I activate my giff gaff sim and put in the PAC code. I don't w...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos