Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

debit card being declined

I've had a contract for almost 12 months with o2 for £33.55 a month which i pay through direct debit and have had no problems so far.Last month the money was about to be taken out but i had insufficient funds and I recieved a letter from my bank, i t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

htc desire & 500mb data allowance per month

HiI'm thinking of getting a HTC desire phone with my current contract cause the phone I have with it is crap. I get the web bolt on of 500mb a month. Do you think the HTC will eat this data up or do you reckon I will be fine?Thanks!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlackBerry Torch sound problems..

i've had the blackberry torch now for over 4 months, its a perfect phone, bar the battery, which last maximum a day, but recently i've started to have problems when i'm calling people or people are calling me. I need to know if my handset is dodgy, o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost my phone, can I block/bar it at all?

Hi all,Lost my phone in a club over the weekend (The joys of alcohol eh! :womanindifferent: ) and was wondering can I block the actual phone, sim or anything? ThanksJohn

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ending SIM only contract..? Please help!

Hello!10 months ago I took out a 12 month 'Simplicity for smart phones' which at the time was £15/month for unlimited data, unlimited texts and 300 minutes. It seems the SIM only deals have changed now. The cheapest SIM only deals are now over £20/mo...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

1 Month in advance Payment!!!!!

I have just taken out a new contract through Carphone warehouse, i was not informed that there would be a 1 month in advance payment due. When i contacted you on LIVE CHAT i was informed that this was in my terms and conditons, i have had a look over...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

censored nicely so please don't delete mod :)

******* hell man 25p for a 5 second phone callsomeone needs to sort their ****, O2come on, i just phoned a blank voicemail sounding like it's connected, then again, then again just to see how much my balance went down, it looked like it changed a bit...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

scammed on topup

Warning: danger topping up by phoneI have had a nasty experience.I have o2 broadband, happy with it and so I got o2 pay as you go for my partner. Around 18th December I topped up from her phone £10.00 the only time I have ever done it.Now I have been...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Call Rejected" Simplicity sim card

Hey guys,So I ordered a new 02 Simplicty sim card and I put the sim card in my unlocked Samsung S8000 Jet.When I tried ringing the Jet from the landline and another mobile phone, the call did not go through and a message came up on the mobile saying ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

mms problems in Reading.

Does anyone of any network issues in the Reading Berks area? I have made several attempts to send mms messages from 2 different o2 phones but they keep failing to send. I have checked the network status with my postcode & there are no issues showing.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos