Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Missed GSM calls

Bit of a strange one, but it's happening more and more often Various, random (no pattern to it) inbound calls are simply not connecting, or getting through to me - and the person calling me hears an engaged tone.Latest one was today, was in a 4G sign...

Resolved! Downloading Bill

Hi Could somebody give me advice on downloading my bill please. The steps I have taken so far are ... 1.) Gone to My O22.) Clicked on 'view my bill'3.) Clicked on 'view latest airtime bill'4.) Clicked on 'Download and print latest bill' Which then ta...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Requesting pac code

Hey I wanting to cancel my contract but keep my number with my new contact but don't know how to get a pac code to do this can any one help? Thanks

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG

I don't have a smartphone, just an old Nokia. How can I take advantage of O2 Priorities? Thanks.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is there a difference in availability of refurb phones for upgrade and new customers?

Long question I'm afraid.I'm looking to upgrade and am happy to have a refurbished phone. If I browse the store, the phone I want is available (iPhone 6, 64 Gb) If I log in and go through the upgrade system it shows that the identical phone is out of...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moto G 3

I put my Moto G 3 handset in for repair some six months after upgrading it, it came back within the week, fantastic thank you.However the letter enclosed with it claimed the handset had been replaced, which may or may not be a lie, as on the box it s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading early

i am currently using amd iphone 5c but am in desperate need of an upgrade. o2 tells me that i have £70 to pay then i can upgrade but must i upgrade directly from o2 or can i upgrade from carphone warehouse as they have cheaper tarrifs

Deeee1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Technical problems at NP4 0YP

There has been a technical issue at NP4 0YP for almost 2 weeks now, and I get updates constantly, the last update was last night to tell me the fault has been resolved, but tested and it's still a problem.What are your "engineers" doing !!!!!!

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Am I allowed O2 Wifi?!

The whole setup for O2 Wifi seems very broken - is this just me? I tried to gain access on the Tube, and was informed via the captive portal that I need to register with O2 and would receive a text message. No message has ever come (despite repeated ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free jabra sports pulse headphones..

Hello guysI prefer ordered the Samsung Edge S7 on the 30gb monthly refresh tariff.It's been 16 days since my contract was activated and I STILL can't redeem the free headphones.Had anyone even managed to succeed yet?All I get is:Thank you for trying ...

• 113 replies
  • 0 kudos